Chapter 21

Troye's POV

I didn't know what to do anymore.. I had nobody to go up to, because I've officially lost every single friend I had. I would go to Tyler. He's probably pissed off at me for what I did. I don't judge, I would've been mad at more for doing something like that.

I should've at least told him why I was upset. If I did, I'm pretty sure he would understand, but since I didn't I lost him.. I should've thought before you did Troye, now you ruined your life. Actually.. come to think of it. I still have Cali. I could go visit her, if I'm careful enough I won't loose her friendship. Cali is the only friend I have left, I have absolutely no chance of loosing her.

I'm honestly not hungry though, I guess I can just go and visit. Wait.. I don't have a car. I guess I can, walk.. I mean, how bad can it be.. Panera isn't that far away. It's harder in the car just because of all the traffic. Whatever I should get ready, the faster the better, right?

I already took a shower and I'm in my clothes, so I guess I can start walking.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the building. It was so cold, I didn't even bother to bring a jacket. I just sat there shivering and walking normally. Like one of those people with short-sleeves in 12 degree weather. I feel like one them..

I feel extremely dumb not bringing a jacket, I have no idea how long this will take. Think before you do Troye. Maybe I shouldn't just rush next time, ugh. Who, see look, Panera is right around the corner!

Lucky for me, I guess.

I walked in and a happy Cali ran towards me with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her.

"You're back Troye! I'm so happy to see you!"

"I am too Cali," I said hugging her back

"You can have free food, I mean like always!" Cali said, she seemed extremely excited.

"Thanks!" I said taking a seat at a table. 

"So what do you want? Macaroni? Pie? Anything come on!"Cali waited.

"Macaroni will be fine," I answered.

"Okay I'll be as quick as possible!" Cali said running towards the kitchen.

I don't think it would be possible to loose a friend like that. She is so happy, cheerful, and full of joy. I just love that. She doesn't look like a person that would ever be sad. She looks so cheerful too! She a type of person you can always count on.

"Here's your macaroni Troye! Oh hey isn't that Tyler?" Cali said looking at the door.

"Huh?" I said forcing my head over to where Cali was looking.

And there he was, standing in the front door..

Was Tyler...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was he doing here? Did he come back? Did he even know I was here in the first place. Whatever.. I'm just glad he didn't look me straight in the eye, so I decided to turn my head right back to my food and phone.

"Hi Tyler! I haven't seen you in, um, actually, 20 minutes to be honest!" Cali thought hugging him.

Please don't bring me up... I thought.

"Oh Troye's sitting right over there, I think he was waiting for you! Well I don't know, actually,"

Damn it... 

Tyler soon then started to look at me worried, like I did something, or he was just nervous to sit next to me. He slowly walked over to the table and sit down, refusing to look at me.

"What do you want Tyler?"

"I'm fine, thanks Cali," Tyler responded.

"What? Hm, Okay," Cali agreed walking towards other costumers.

We were, unfortunately, left alone. It was so silent and none of us said a word. I think he expected me to apologize for assuming.. I think I should, this whole entire situation is my fault after all...

"Tilly.. I mean.. Tyler-"

"It's okay.. I'm sorry too.." Tyler said looking me in the eye.

"For what? You didn't do anything, I was the one who broke our friendship,''

"Broke our friendship? Troye, you'll never in any way have any power to ever in your life, brake our friendship,"

"Really?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Really..." Tyler said grabbing my hand.

"Tyler...Please.. Can I-"

"Yes..."

You can....

A'N 

If you guys don't get it, Troye asked Tyler to go back to his apartment so ya. Anyways, I updated today because I can, so surprise! Yea happy new year, I guess. I mean, janurary 3rd so idk. Anyways, I love you guys lots! <3

My tumblr: queen-oakley

My friends tumblr <3: palace-of-mirror