Dark (A troyler fanfiction)

Troye's Pov (His nightmare)

No noise filled the forest. It was completely dark, chilly, and scary. Foot steps where heard from 3 miles away. Spiders, deadly ones covered the ground. I was also walking barefoot...

Then there was one footstep that was different, all footsteps were walking, not this one, this one ran. I ran as fast as I could, which was not really fast considering I was barefoot in a forest.

No matter how fast I ran, the footsteps would get closer and faster. It was a very tragic experience. Then I heard voices.... little tiny and hurtful voices...

"Stop trying he's not good for you!"

"Besides look what he has done to you!"

"Tyler is know where NEAR your age so scram, bitch"

"Lol, Tyler like a faggot like you? No chance!" 

The thing is.... those voices where all right. Of course Tyler wouldn't like me... Footsteps ran faster..... faster... until it came face to face of me.... Tyler?

"Shitbag! Why the fuck are you in the forest, dumbshit!" Tyler yelled.

"I-"

"Shut the hell up,"

"But I-"

Before another peeped drooled out my mouth, he smacked, threw me on the ground, and started punching me, hard.

"Tilly why are you-"

"I don't know who the fuck you're calling tilly, but it certainly isn't you,"

"He isn't for you!"

"He hates you! I mean I would too!!"

"Uh, I'm on Tyler's side, Troye sucks"

"Fuck off Troye, just do us a favor, AND DIE!!"

"Please stop no!" I say when tears stream out of my eyes. This isn't happening. This is fake, for the love of god, please be fake.

"I don't know who's rescuing you, but it isn't me, faggot!"  Tyler said once more throwing me on the ground. 

Please be over, god just don't be real. Please... I  don't want to get hurt anymore..