Chapter 3

Troye's POV (His Nightmare)

I woke up. No nightmare, no nothing. I felt amazing. I stretched and planted a smile on my face. I felt absolutely amazing. But there was only one downside. Where's Tyler? I also had 1 text and 8 missed phone calls by him. He probably went to Starbucks or something. But why 8 missed calls, and only 1 text?

I grabbed my phone opening up the text message. My day has been ruined just reading those two words....

Tyler Oakley sent at 12:38

Bye troye, going to miss you :'( 

No no no.... Tyler please.... No..... I checked his youtube, a live stream? And it was still going on.... The comments flooded with "Don't do it!" "You have a life ahead of you!" "Tyler no, we're here for you!!" He had a bottle of pills in his hands.... He thanked everyone who was there for him before he went and did it....

I tried calling him.... No answer... I even saw and heard the phone ringing and him ignoring it.. But I didn't give up.... I still try and I constantly hear the hone ring and him ignore it. 

Sooner or later he was done speaking... He jolted the bottles of pills down his throat. He grabbing another and another while they rapidly slid down his throat.

2 hours later..... he was announced.... dead...

No tilly, he left me, everything I wanted, he's gone, out of my life... I cried, hard, is this really happening? No... no Tyler... Why did he do this, if he needed someone he coulded called me... Oh no this is my fault! He's always worried about me, and I did nothing for him. I'm so selfish, I killed him.... My fault, it's all my-

"Troye! Wake up! Troye are you ok? You had a nightmare! You where shaking and crying!" Tyler said shaking me senseless. That was all a dream? It seemed so real... Why am I having these Nightmares....?

"Did you ever commit suicide? Did you ever overdose on pills?" I asked. It was still hard to believe that that was all just a dream. Or a nightmare....

"Troye, no I haven't, it was just a dream I promise you Troye.." He said, calmly. Are you sure? Tyler is alive... But it just felt extremely real...

I got very emotional very quickly. I threw my arms around him, crying, I'm so stupid. So emotional...

"Please Tilly.... If you need me, you make sure you come to me..." I said.

"Don't worry, I'm fine Troye," 

Then.... little tiny, hurtful, voices filled my head....

"He's lying! He would keep anything away from a fag like you!"

"He's definitely lying..."

"He hates you! Don't try! He's lying to you! Don't ever trust him!"

"Come on it's pretty obvious!!"

"Hurt him or something!!"

"Troye snap out of it!" Tyle yelled. 

"No...." I answer to the little thoughts racing through my head. I trembled, I was dizzy, numb, I couldn't cry anymore.. I felt alone, even If I had someone by my side... 

I soon started to see little black spots surround me.... The last thing I heard was "Troye!"