Chapter 6

Tyler's POV

Yes, Troye lied to me. Yes, I simply hate it when people lie to me. But this is different, much different, he lied for a good reason and I totally understand. He lied to me because he hated to see me sad when he was supposed to be the only one sad. He thought lying to me about being happy would make me happy, which it did. But I mean, he was depressed so I had to let it go, I didn't want him you know... cutting.

"Do you still want to go to Starbucks?" I asked.

"No not really... I mean if you want some you can get some," Troye answered.

"How about I can just drive there, I get all we need, then you can come to my apartment," I think I went a little too far, aww shit. 

"Okay sure...." 

"Now Troye, you do understand that you will have to go inside with me so I can get your order right?" 

'Yes," He responded

"Good," I guess this is going well? I don't know, Troye is maybe having the little voices corrupt him again. Whatever, right now he seems good and I want to keep it that way. I grabbed his hand, lightly, and pulled him off the bed. He grabbed his stuff, and mine, which was only my phone and pajamas. Wait, Troye shouldn't be carrying my stuff.

"Come on Troye I can get my stuff," I told him

"No you don't, you're driving so that means I should help..." Troye responded trailing off.

"Come on I got it," I said grabbing my stuff from him.

"Sorry..." 

"No no, it's okay, you just wanted to help, and I totally understand," I told him trying to calm him. 

*IN THE CAR*

"Tilly I feel tired..." Troye said.

"If you want you can sleep in the back,' I occasionally let people sit in the back. Rarely, almost never, but It was for Troye, I tried a lot to get him to get away from depression. I miss the laughing Troye, the one who would be friendly to everyone, he would be so active, and so.... happy. I just wanted to know what happened, how he got like this. Troye, sadly, doesn't even know where the nightmares came from. My guess is because of him cheating on his boyfriend and loosing a best friend. He maybe feels so unwanted and I want him to feel wanted..

"Tyler, you going to start the car?" Troye questioned.

Shit, I was seriously just sitting there in my seat just thinking, and I didn't even start the car. Ugh I'm so fucking stupid. Whatever, before I get lost in my thoughts let me start the actual car...

*Starbucks Parking lot*

Finally we're fucking here. It's nearly impossible travel in LA, California. It took me 3 hours straight JUST to get to a starbucks 5 miles away from here... It was so long that poor Troye fell asleep back there. I didn't even want to wake him up he looked so sound asleep. But I had to, god damn it.

"Troye!" I said gently nudging him.

"Hmm?" Troye said rising his neck up from the window. 

"Come on we're here babe," I told him. I helped him unbuckle his seatbelt and get out the car. I noticed something strange though.. Where is everyone? There were barely any cars there, only like, 3 or maybe even 7. It also looked extremely empty inside, almost like no one was there. 

We walked into Starbucks like it was deserted, almost abandoned. 

"Tyler, I have to use the bathroom, I'll be back..." Troye said.