Chapter 10

Tyler's POV

"I wanna go home...." I heard Troye mumble. Again? What happened this time? Nightmare? Was he thinking too hard? Oh no, I know what's wrong.... what I said, he must've heard me, I thought he was sleep.. I shouldn't even be saying shit like that in the first place. God damn it Tyler! "What's wrong?" Zoe questioned.

"Nothing... I just want to go home..." Troye responded.

I would ask, but I don't think he would answer. I'm assuming though, since I said what I said.. Again, the car ride to my apartment was silent, well for me and Troye. Zoe and Alfie where in the back chating along. They even asked me why me and him weren't talking but we just ignored them.

Everything was quiet between me and Troye... When I unlocked the apartment door he ran inside rushing towards the bathroom. What happened? Did he have to go? Was he sick? But he was crying when he ran... What was going on through his mind? He slammed the door and all I heard was the cabinet open and water run. "Is he okay?" Alfie asked.

"I think," I responded. I decided to go check for myself if he was okay. All I heard was silent crying..... Banging against the wall and water running... On no he wasn't...is he? I knocked on the door to see if my assume was right, but all I got was a "No Tyler,"

"Come on please let me just exp-"

"Explain? R-really? Think before you speak Tyler...." I said under his cries.

"Troye... Come on what are you doing in there?" I spoke again banging against the door.

"None of your c-concern,"  Troye responded with clattering noises going on. He finally opened the door, but then ran, still crying, into my room and slammed the door along with him, so I followed him there and knocked on the door, even though it was my room. "Troye open the door,"

"No,"

"Troye it's my room and my apartment,"

"Fine...." Troye finally said. I heard him walk over to the door and twist the knob. He slowly opened it and I quickly launched myself in the room. I paced over to my bed and sat down and pat the bed, a signal saying sit down next to me. It didn't take long for him to come over. Troye's eyes were puffy due too all the crying, I wouldn't judge though of course not.

Troye just sat there with his arms out. Wait, his arms... "Troye can I see your arm?"

He shook his head in response. Well I, gently, took it anyways and rolled up his sleeves. They were fresh, some of them still had blood leaking from them... "Why...?"

"Well, I-, sorry...." Troye responded with tears running down his eyes.

"No need to cry... It's okay, whats making you do this?"

"W-'

"Before you say it was because what I said, I'm sorry Troye, I didn't know it would hurt you, and besides, I meant it in a playful way, I want you to know, I would never want to hurt you, now go on,"

"Well, people want me to hang myself, a-a-and I lost all my love and fans, they're telling me to kill myself, on the other hand, y-you have millions of people who want to meet you, be like you, who support you, I wish I was like you..." Troye mumbled tucking his head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around him taking him closer. 

"I promise you, with me, nothing will go wrong.... You're safe right here..." I whispered planting a kiss on his forehead. Like I said

I never brake a promise.

*Later that day..*

Zoella Sugg sent at 2:35 AM

Me and Alfie went to go get a hotel since things between you guys were getting serious, we plan on going to Panera at 3, if Troye wants you and him can go!

Tyler Oakley sent at 2:36 AM

Sure thing Zoe,

"You okay?" I questioned Troye as he sat down on the table with his phone. "I highly suggest you not go on tumblr, youtu-"

"Tilly, I know," Troye answered rolling his eyes with a chuckle. Speaking of hate, let me see for myself what those people have been saying...

Youtube

CraytheGreat: lol Troye u fucking suck ass, no wonder yoyu and Tyler aren't dating

Kate Middleston: Get off of utube, like, wtf, ur singing sucks ass.... my ears are bleeding because of ur shitty ass voice...

Tyler Oakley(me) I don't know what convinced y'all to say all these devilish things, and I don't know what Troye ever did to you, so y'all who are hatin can just quit

Tumblr

troyesucks

wtf, when did I ever like troye, dude troye is the biggest bastard in the world...

suckmyasstroye

Really, you were the sperm that one? 

tyleroakley

Can y'all answer me on one thing; what the actual fuck did Troye do to you?

Twitter

@slayme

@troyesivan just needs to die, like wtf, he's ugly as hell, stick figured, and just, ugh about him

@slayoakleyisdabest

@troyesivan lol noo wonder u and Tyler aren't together, you're a fucking bastard, lol I wouldn't blame him....

@TylerOakley

I don't really understand you guys, without @troyesivan in my world, my world wouldn't even be complete and I would spend the rest of the day thinking who's missing from my life.

 "Tilly you okay?" Troye asked shaking my arm.

"Yea, I'm fine,"

"Are you sur-"

A loud bang came upon my ears. I looked up to notice it was Troye. His head laying against the table with his arm still up in the air some how. Physics. Wait a minute Tyler your friend is siting here passed out I need to get him In I thought. I walked over to where Troye sat and put him on my back. Shit he was heavy, I expected less then this. What the fuck am saying? I opened the door and set Troye, gently, on the bed. I pulled the covers over him up to where only his head was showing. Nap time, I guess.

Wait, but Zoe and Alfie? I'll just tell them.. or her. 

Tyler Oakley sent at 2:40

Hey, we won't be able to make because of Troye's sudden passing out I just let him take a nap.

Hopefully she won't take it the wrong way. We aren't sleeping together, well, I am tired, and this is my bed, and what if poor Troye has another nightmare? Yes, it's possible to have nightmares during naps. I guess I'll sleep with him....? I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. I guess I could put my pa- you know what, fuck pj's, this is nap, not sleep, so I just climbed in careful not to bump Troye. Unfortunately right when I climbed in he started shaking and saying, or yelling, "No, please don't NO!!"

I turned around and wrapped my arms Troye and squeezed him closer to me. "It's okay, I'm right here and I won't hurt you, no one will, I promise..." I whispered. Then fortuently...

He stopped

A/N

I seriously have no idea what to write down... Um, I love u guys :D!!! Oh and my sister just did something very amazing, you'll know if you follow me :3!

Tumblr: queen-tillyoakley