Chapter 15

Tyler's POV

*At the Hospital*

"We came as fast as we got the text!!" Zoe said bursting into the hospital door.

Wow, I didn't really expect Zoe and Alfie to come, I thought they betrayed Troy-

"I'm so sorry about what we said about Troye, we're probably the reason why this happened!"

"Sure is, but I'm not mad.." I lied. I am mad, Troye just overdosed and has a 50% chance of living. He overdosed because he lost way to many friends and decided not to live anymore. I know how he feels, no this hasn't happened to me, but I've gone through this plenty of times with my other friends, and it's all because of the same reason. Only one of them died,  the rest lived and got treatment. I don't want to add two to that list... I've seriously prayed multiple times for Troye alive.. I love him way too much to leave my world. Yes I love him, I said that. Yes I'm 6 years older him, well... There is the problem... I can't date Troye... he's 6 years younger me. Does he like me...? I don't know, but if he doesn't, he still deserves to live. 

"You may come and visit Troye now," a nurse told me. 

I got up from my spot and followed the nurse to where Troye was. Room 5, funny... like his birthday.

"He's going to live, but he needs to take liquid medicine because pills is not a very good chance, in 5 minutes we'll have the medicine up and ready and you may go!" the nurse said like everything was okay.

"Okay," I said nodding my head while nurse left the room.

"Troye?" I mumbled pulling a chair towards the hospital bed.

"Hm..?" Troye responded not opening his eyes.

"Are you feeling good?" I whispered. He moved his head sideways weakly.

"Don't worry we'll be going home in no time.." I responded.

Dang... This is all happening too quick, it's all sudden, it's been only a day and a half.... It's still midnight... Everyone is tired, I didn't even pay attention to Zoe and Alfie leaving that's how tired I was. I usually don't go to sleep this late, actually, yes I have, but I'm used to going to sleep when Troye does, its early, like 10 or 11. Might I add getting waken up by him and his nightmares. Then having to stay up to keep him safe. Stop it Tyler, you're making it seem like it's all Troye fault, it isn't. 

"Here's the medicine sir!" the nurse said yelling at me. Really?

"We'll get Troye in a wheelchair so he doesn't have to walk," the nurse said pulling over a wheelchair near the bed.

I put the medicine on the drawer to help the nurse put Troye on the wheelchair. I grabbed Troye's hand to try and raise him up from the bed.

"No..." Troye mumbled.

"Come on Troye, it'll be quick, I promise..." I said tugging his hand a little harder.

Troye got up and plopped on the wheelchair. Assuming to get it over with. 

"Bye!" The nurse said waving.

I waved pushing Troye out the hospital door and walking towards my car. I opened the back of the car and helped Troye get it. I folded the wheelchair in the trunk of my car and closed it. I opened the drivers seat and got myself comfortable. Well, not really, driving sucks.

"Tilly... I'm tired..." Troye mumbled.

"Why don't you go to sleep, it's an hour drive to home,"

"No..."

"Why?"

"Nightmares tilly, I don't want any nightmares. I don't want to go sleep," Troye responded. I heard a little sobbing in his voice and I felt really bad, so before I started the car, I asked him.

"Do you wan't to sleep up here?"

"Mhm..." Troye responded nodding his head. I unlocked the car and opened the car door. I paced over towards Troye's door and lightly opened the door.

"Come on," I whisper grabbing hold of his hand. I grabbed him and Troye immediately wrapped his arms around my neck. Troye and I paced over towards the passenger seat and I gently set him down on the seat. I walked around the car and sat in my seat as well. I pulled my keys out and started the car. Before I could even do that, Troye wrapped his arms around my elbow and fell asleep on my shoulder. It was still pretty easy to drive, so I just kept him there, him sleeping there was okay with me.

*At Tyler's apartment*

Home... Finally, it felt like forever since I've been home.  I'm pretty sure we were both glad we were home. 

"Mmm.." He mumbled.

I quickly noticed Troye about to loose faith in his legs. I ran and grabbed him by the stomach and held him up.

"Come on Troye, we're almost there," I whispered to him. I put his arm on my shoulder and unlocked the door and walked in. I dropped my keys and rushed towards the bedroom. I paced over towards the bed and gently sat Troye on it.

"No... I don't want to go too sleep," Troye said sobbing a little.

"I'll be next to you, I promise, okay?"

"Kay.." Troye said falling asleep. 

Please let him have a nice dream at least once? He's had these terrible dreams for days now. I don't know how to stop it. If I did, I would do it as soon as pos-

"No... Tyler.. please don't, TYLER NO DON'T DO IT!!" Troye screeched popping up from the bed squeezing his head.

"Troye! I'm right here! Calm down! I'm not hurt I promise you," I stated wrapping my arms from his side.

"No, you're about to kill yourself. Tyler please don't do it..."

"I'm not, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere," I answered planting a slight kiss on Troye's forehead to calm him down.

"Are you sure, you don't have any pills...?" Troye said crossing his arms and sobbing.

"No Troye..'

"Tilly... Please don't ever make me go back to sleep, I hate sleep, I don't want sleep, please I just, I don't want to sleep anymore, don't make me..." Troye mumbled sobbing hard.

"Troye, you don't have to if you want to, I'm not forcing you," I whispered pulling him in closer.

"I promise you Troye, those nightmares won't be here anymore,"

"You, promise....?"

"I promise,"

A/N

SORRY I HAVN'T UPLOADED IN CENTURIES! I MADE IT UP SEE! Anyways... HAPPY THANKSGIVING GOBBLE GOBBLE MOTHERFUCKERS! Jk, I love you guys to peices <3.

Tumblr: queen-tillyoakley