Chapter 9

Tyler's POV

Is it because of what that lady said? What he saw on tumblr? Daydream became a nightmare? Why did he want to go home? We didn't even get our food yet. All I want to know is, I hope he is okay..."Oh wait, let me get your guys food!" Cali whispered racing over to the counter.

"I don't want to eat...." Troye mumbled, whipping his eyes.

"I don't know what's going on, but we really need to go, Cal,"

"Oh, I'm sorry! Come back anytime!" She yelled as me and Troye walked out the building. Troye still had streams of tears rolling down form his eye. What was going through his mind right now? The voices? We finally reached the car and drove off. The whole car ride was just complete silence....

*At the apartment...*

The walk to my apartment was as quiet as it was the car ride. He didn't say a word, didn't move a muscle, no noise, no nothing. It almost sounded like he was paralyzed. When I walked into the door frames he threw his phone on the ground hesitated for a while and mumbled. "You promised Tilly...You promise they wouldn't..."

"Troye you're going to have to speak up.."

"You promised.... That I woudn't get hate.... You promised....My fans would understand if the video was delayed... Well, you broke that promise... I log on to tumblr, no followers, just hate... log onto youtube, no subscribers.... just hate... same thing with twitter... You broke your promise Tilly..."

"Troye, it's probab-"

"You seriously think I'm lying!? Atleast I keep my promises!"

"Troye just cal-"

"TYLER YOU BROKE A PROMISE!!"

"Troye... a promise I thought was going to ha-"

"Well it didn't..... I don't have any love now, you promised me Ti- Tyler...."

"Shh, Troye, ju-"

"No! You broke a promise, You're actually the only person I trust!! I can't trust anyone anymore!!!" Troye said crying.

"Please Troye let me-"

"You clearly don't understand! I've always had people do that to me!!! I would do the same to them.... Which is why, I only have you I trust... But I can't trust you now.." Troye stated walked towards the kitchen.

"Troye...?"

"Troye what... you traitor...." Troye soon got closer towards the knife drawer and quickly grabbed it and pointed it towards his stomach."Not another step Tyler..."

"Troye please just put the knife down..." I said quietly and slowly walked over to him.

"No......."

"Why not...?" I asked getting closer. I got close enough to just rip that knife out of his hands and throw it in the living room. Of course, he tried to run after it, but before he could lay a finger in the living room I wrapped my arms around his stomach pulling him towards the wall. I tried to get him to stop squirming because he was pressuring his stomach. 

Troye finally calmed down, I slid down on the wall hugging him tighter.

"I'm right here, right here were those people can't hurt you, I promise," I wrapped my arms around him as he sat there crying, and I let him. Anything to get him relaxed was fine with me. I rocked him back and forth humming a little tune to make him feel better. I kissed him on top of his forehead,then he stopped. I looked at him, he fell asleep because he was crying so much. That was a good thing,I didn't plan on moving this spot until he woke up, no matter how long, even if it was 3 or even 8 hours. I promised him I would be there, and let me tell you, 

I never break a promise.

Troye's POV

No note.... No text... No missed calls.. Where is he? A surprise? It wasn't my birthday... What's going on? All I did was just sit there against the walls. Just sat there.. confused. Well, it would hurt to find out. So I got my lazy ass up and see where he is. But wait.... his door was closed and there were noises I couldn't make out that I heard. I walked closer to the door and the sound got louder. Fortunately,the door was unlocked, unfortunately.... when I walked in... all I could hear is,

"Not even if we were the only people in the world would I got out with Troy-" He stopped. And that he was Tyler. He stopped because I walked in the room....

"Troye it's not-"

"Oh yes it is, I heard all of that, can't take it back..." I responded with a tear shredded.

"No you didn't, you're lying..."

"Are you kidding? Are you serious? You seriously think I'm lying....?"

"Yea...."

He's kidding me right? He's never acted like this before. What happened? I slammed the door before he can get any closer to me. That tear turned into a waterfall..... Why. why..... I thought, he thought I lied,really.... really!?? H-

"Troye!!! Come on wake up!!" Tyler said shaking me senseless. He looked like he was about to go somewhere important. 'I'm going to airport to pick up Alfie and Zoe, do you wanna come?" He questioned.

"Sure," I responded with a simple nod. Tyler grabbed my hand and help me up to my feet. I was a little wobbly, but I was able to stand up. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. Before we left Tyler got coffee so he could stay awake. All I know is, I won't be awake all that ride.

I also had to sit in the passenger seat because Alfie and Zoe were going to it in the back. No biggy, I m

"Hey you! I'm talking to you!" someone said running towards me. What happened? I was talking a few minutes ago and now I have someone looking for me.What the fuck?? Wait... that's not "Some person" that's Ty-

"Stop ignoring me! Listen, I heard every single word Troye, don't go huh, what, no I didn't, I have it recorded!" 

"What did I say....?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID, I SAID DON'T ACT STUPID! I HEARD YOU WHEN YOU SAID "TYLER'S A BASTARD!" Tyler yelled. I never said that... Ive never in my life would say something like that to Tyler. Never... But how am I supposed to tell him that.... I don't know what he's going to do to me. "But, I-"

"No no no no no, no buts Troye. You said what you said, and can't take it  back...."

But I didn't. I don't know all he did was run up to me just yelling my name. I never said that, I wish I could convince him, but it's almost impossible to convince Tyler. Whatever I did, I should've thought twice. Besides, Why would I ever-

I woke up to a bump of the car. But I didn't life up my head or even move. I just stood there. The only thing I heard was...

"Not even if me and him are the last people on earth, I would never date Troye Alfie, Not even in a million years,"

What...?

A/N

Hi, I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A MILLION YEARS, MY LAPTOP BROKE AND I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE OF MY F ON MY TEST, SORRY D:! I'LL TRY TO GIVE AS MUCH CHAPTERS AS POSSIBLE!!! BALLS!!! SORRY ;-;! Well I have nothind else to say so, bye ;D!!

Tumblr: queen-tillyoakley