Chapter 16

I'm sorry, I love you guys.

I've been so lazy and have had the biggest writers block ever.

Forgive me :(

I've also changed a lot of about the story since I now know what to do with it.

I slipped on my leather tube mini skirt, my school shirt and garter tights.Doing my school tie, I grabbed my VSVP beanie and my camouflage over sized jacket.

"I'm coming!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. I snatched the toast out of Reece's hand and took a bite.

"Sorry" I blew him a kiss as I slipped on my jordans and grabbed my side bag before slamming the door shut. I ruffled my curls and put on my beanie. I really need to do something new with my hair, my honey brown ombre was starting to bore me. I jogged towards the car in front of me and got in.

"Hey" I breathed as he started the car.

"You look nice" He smiled and touched my knee.

The first day of year 11, yup only a few months until I was finally out of this shit hole. Auntie had decided to cut her break short, I guess she missed us a lot. She kept her promise of her being there for us, before school started she took both me and Reece shopping to buy new clothes for the new year. Haribo and me have been going strong. And no, we're not a couple -__- , we're just really close friends.

Throughout the summer he kept me entertained and made me laugh. He helped me get over my hatred for food, slowly I was making progress to eat a bit more. I faced him as he quietly drove me to school, Haribo had really been there for me, a small smile crept on my face.

"Damn Ali, I know I'm sexy but you're about to burn a hole in my face" He was still facing the road as a smirked appeared on his face. I slapped his arm playfully. He rubbed the place I hit and faked a hurt expression.

"Boy please" I rolled my eyes and looked outside the window. He slowed down as he got near the school entrance.

"That face usually works for all the other girls" The car came to a halt as he looked at me.

"Well I'm not any other girl" I said as I unbuckle my seat belt.

I kissed him on his cheek. His deep laughed vibrated as I got out of the car.

"You got that right" He shouted as I made my way into school. I shot him a wave as I continued walking into school's ground. I looked around the school, yup nothing has changed. A group of children brushed past me screaming a sorry as they rush into the building. I nodded my head at the groups of year 10 and year 9's who greeted me. They stared at me as I brought out my black iphone 5, one of the few things that Auntie brought me. I had one message from Natasha and few other irrelevant people, I opened the message from Natasha.

Aww, I really can't wait to see you. Where are you now ?, I'm at our spot *wink* *wink*. See you soon my love !

I scoffed as I read the message at the amount of things she just told me in that one text. Aww, I really do miss that girl. I put away my phone and made my way to where my year group usually gather. As I got to our area, I waved and smiled at the few people who stared at me. This year I was planning on being nicer girl. I mean, I am freaking 15 now, I can't keep acting like a little tomboy.

I ran my hand through my hair as I walked up to Natasha, she was with a few boys and girls. She stared at me with her mouth wide open and slowly the people around her looked to see what she was looking at. By the time, I was in front of her, the group of people were all quiet and staring at me wide eyed. I wore a small smile as I looked towards the ground. I didn't change that much, I don't understand why they were looking at me like I complete transformed into a goth or something.