Chapter 8 - Part 1

• Dedicated to Samiraaa :)

I was awaken by somthing pulling the sheets off me , making me land hard on the floor.I frowned as I heard his loud laughs.Some how he got on the floor with me laughing, he laying on the floor and holding his belly.

"AHH ! SH*T DID YOU SEE YOUR FACEE !! "

I kicked him in stomach but it didnt make any effect because he was tensing himself.He's veins and muscles were popping out. I got up and left him to laugh on his ones. I grabbed a towel and tootbrush from his woredrobe, slamming the door behind. I brushed my teeth , whilst the bath ran for me. I spat out the excess toothpaste and look up to see myself in the mirror. I looked at my deep shade of grey eyes, and was then distracted by Jamal standing at the doorway. I must of forgot to close the door,I looked intently at his eyes. My eyes zoomed into his deep exquistive eyes and I saw something I shouldn't of. I saw mystery and anger. It was like I was invanding his personally space and I shouldnt be looking inside. But I could stop myself, he black interior was drawing deep in and something told me that , Jamal was someone to be feared of. I gasped and looked away from him, there something about him.I brushed that of my thought and continueing my hygine routine.

After I finished with the toilet, I went to his room and saw clothes were already laid for me was a purple addidas jumper and my jeans. I dried and creamed myself, It was too hot to wear the jumper so I rumble around his waredrobe till I saw one of his white and purple raphel laurens t-shirt. I wore the t-shirt and tucked it in my jeans as the t shirt was long. The jeans I had before were baggy and a light shade of blue and were also elastic at the bottom. I rested my gold chunky chain on my chest, I started on my hair. It was curly as well as long. I borrowed his comb and combed out my hair till it was bushy. I smiled at my achieve, my hair was wild but sexy at the same time. I tried to look for a snapback in his wardrobe but couldn't find. Instead , I saw many fitted hats which I gladly took a purple one. I place it ontop my hair , I tuck in the top of my hair and combed out my hair. I placed his purple addidas jumper on my shoulder and applied some carmex and folded up my crop top. I sprayed myself with his lynx and anyother perfumes he had. (I LOVE MEN'S PERFUMES, ESPECIALLY LYNX).

I made my way downstairs to hear many manly voices, i groaned. Why did he have to bring his boys here. I stood at the door of his living room, looking for him, There were about 20 hood rats , some playing  xbox , some had their phones in their hands which I persumed they were using but stopped when they saw me. I screwed them and kissed my teeth.

"What man ! " I roared at them.

"Hee ! " So FOB looking guy said,staring at as I disrespect him .He reminded me of T-Boy.

I saw Jamal coming towards, he dragged me inside the kitchen.

"Your a bit rude dont you think"

"I don't give a sh*t, why are they staring at me like I'm Jellof rice"

He deep chuckled vibrated the whole room..

"Well, with you looking like that , who wouldn't stare at you"

I smiled sheepishly.

"I mean , look at my girl rocking out my clothes like theres no tommorow. I know I'm gon' be wearing them when I'm horny"

"Who said you getting them back" I laughed as I took out a can of Red Bull.

He looked at me mortified as I walked back to living room .

"Be Nice" He said behind me.

I sat in between to boys who looked surprised that I was sitting next to them. I put my arms around them .

"What you saying about us though " I said trying my best to inmitate the boys of today.

A roar of laughter filled the room, many of the boys were crying and creasing.

"MY GIRL SAID WHAT YOU SAYING "

"NAH !! SHE DID THE VOUCE AND FACE , SHE'S HARD"

" YOUR GIRL GOES HARD"

Jamal couldn't even speak because he was too busy crying his eyes out. Calm down.

"You guys are annoying me now"

I got up and but felt someone slap my bum. I turned around to see Jamal dirty face smiling at me.I threw my Redbull all over him. A wave of "ahh" filled the room. Satisfied, I left the room. He's lucky I didnt step on his balls and feed them to the birds. Dumb Prick.

I left the house with my crop top in my hand and decided to walk home. I couldn't  be asked to wait for a bus, for people to continue staring at me.

Jamal

"She disrecpected you, Don't have it " shouted out Tommy. What kinda black person calls their son that. She mjust of hated him and I don't blame her .

I was gobsmaked, did she just through a drink at me ? In front of my boys? All of my new ralphy ? In my yard? Wow, she was brave. If it was someone else, I would of been stomping on them. But because it was Alisha , i just had to let her go. I can never hurt her , even if I tried. She just means to much to me, it the short amount of time I've known her I've become attached. I'm expirencing feelings that I've never felt before. Usaully I would just fuck a girl and move on.

But with her..... she meant something to me. I dunno yet, but I wiill soon find out.I noticed that my boys were staring at me and expecting me to do something. They know me to well...

"Everyone out" I said sternly. They all spudded me and left my yard in minutes.

-

Sorry guys, This is some sad excuse as a chapter. It because I published it before it was ready. I havent re-read it . So forgive me.

I'm going to have make this part 1. I didnt wanna do this ,but yeah.

Comment and vote