Chapter 10

"Here we are"

He turned off the ignition and turn to face me,I didn't move.This little gathering was a full on rave,although everyone was dressed casjj.I could hear the music booming out of the house and I refuse to get out of the car. I wasn't scared but I just didn't think I would fit in. He got out the off the car and came running over to my side.He opened the door for me and took my hand.I let him lead me to the house,I saw boys flowing out of the house bunning and drinking.A couple of skets with them ,I held my breath because I didn't want to inhale the weed as we walk past them.Haribo stopped to talk to boys,It like this f*cker knows everyone who lives in London.

"Yo Limits , What you saying tho? " Someone said,I couldn't see him because he was camoflaged , I couldn't even see his face. Blick Shit.

"Nuttin..Mans Cool. The hoods been quiet still"

"I dunno man, certain man acting a bit bookie these days" A light skin boy input after blowing out his smoke,I coughed and covered my nose.This brought immediate attention to me.

"What" I stared back.

"Ay Limits is that your beat" The light skinned boy said.

"BEAT ! AY I AM HERE YOU KNOW" I said. He exhale smoke before replying to me.

"So your fucking my man?" 

I was about to reply to this hoodrat but Haribo put his hand over my mouth.

"Nah...She aint even like that.I talk to you mans later yeah.." He pulled me inside the house whilst the boys said their byes. I bite his hand hard which made him screech like the rat he is.

"Why did you do that"

"Don't you ever put your hand over my mouth,I will say what I want to those hoodrats"

"Yeah..you do that and they weren't punch you" He said sarcastically.

"They best not" I muttered. He lead me to the dancefloor but I untangled my hands from his and made my way to get a drink. Summertime-Vybz Kartel was playing and everyone was dancing.I didn't mind this song but I don't like Vybz Kartel because of what he did to himself. *SICK FACE*

I looked around searching for Haribo,thats when I saw him at the back at some corner with some boys. I groaned when I saw he was with Kyle,that gyallis thats always annoying Natasha.I made my way to them as I had no where else to go.

"Oh Look who it is?" Kyle smiled,Haribo furrowed his eyebrowns.

"You know her?"  He asked

"Of Course" He grinned.

"What do you want Kyle?" I sighed and turned to face him.

"Just wanna say hello. Aaron told me,how you were rude to him." He shook his head.I screwed him

"Who ?"

"Aaron"

"Who the f is that ?"

He started laughing.

"RAHTID!,YOU DONT RATE HIS LIFE....AGAIN!"

I screwed him one more time before turning to face Haribo and saw that he was gone.

The beat dropped to -  Oleku-Ice Prince ft Brymo and I ran to the dancefloor screaming.I LOVE THIS SONG !

Oleku... Tell me somethin wey i no fit do
Mio gbo po gbo po gbo po malo tu
Monini monin.. Modeji modeji
I hope u ready coz its oleku