Chapter 7

Because I didn't upload on Friday. I'm gonna make this chapter special. Enjoy (:

He directed to a spare space in Mcdonalds , whilst I was dazed and amazed about what had just happen.He gave me warm smile, which made his eyes twinkled.

"Im just gonna get drinks for us, wait here". He came close to my face and close my mouth which I didnt even know was open. He winked before walking over to the queue on his blackberry.I still hadn't adjust to the situation. If it wasn't for Jamal I would be hospital and probably raped.

Jamal saved me.

No, I still can't believe it.

 Lemme Try again.

Jamal saved my life.

Twice.

He came back with two drinks in his hand and sat infront of me, He slurped on his drink and handed mines.

"I didn't know what you wanted but I guessed it would be Coke" He said after putting his blackberry back in his pocket and taking a sip from his drink. I nodded at him as if he could see me..

"Your welcome " He replied , looking at me. Some any sidekick.

I looked into his eyes , whilst he gave another a warm smile.

"Thank you"

"It was nothing big"

Was this niqqa mad ! HE SAVED FROM GETTING R*PED/HARRASED AND GETTING RUN OVER . THAT IS SOMETHING BIG!

I picked up mine and his drink and placed it on my seat next to me. He gaved me a confused look but nevertheless didn't he say anything.

I scrabbled over the table to get to him, making people stare at us. He looked at me as if I was mad. I landed right on his legs I was sat facing him whilst my bum and my thighs rested on his lap, I had my arms wrapped around his neck . I got closer to his ear and listen to his uneven breath.

"It was something big" I licked his neck slowly. I didnt even care if people were watching, it was my way of saying thank you.

I departed from his neck and stared into his eyes.

"Lets go" I whispered.

I climbed off his legs and walked back to my seat sensibly and gave back his drinks. I slurped on mine, people had now turn around and finally minded there own business.

I look up to find Jamal staring at me with his mouth open, his chest rose up and down unevenly. It was his turned to be shocked and surprised.

"What are you waiting lets go " I stood up from the seat , ready to leave. He snapped out his gazed and put on a smirk which I gladly return. I chucked my drink in the nearest and grabbed hold of his hand. He hurried me to the bus as it was leaving soon.

*

I laid back on his soft bed and closed my eyes for second thinking back to what happen. He best not think im gonna give him some p*ssy.He came in the room and sat on his computer whislt staring at me. I sat up and stare at him , I had to put the record staright.

"Don't be thinking Im a sk*t/sl&g just for doing that. You aint getting no p*ssy from me. If you thought you were ,I'll leave now ? "

"Aww, I was expecting p*ssy"

Flabbergasted,I got off his bed and making my way to the door.He grabbed hold of my wrist swinging me around , softly. He keeps doing that it needs to stop NOW.

"I was joking, Stay" he replied when his laughed finally weared off.

I glared at him, killing him slowly with my eyes , as he and me return back to our original spot.