Chapter 8 - Part 2

Just wanna dedicate this chapter to MrsMadSwag because she helped me wih a little something and basically because she's a GREAT writer.

Alisha

When I got home I found a note stuck on the fridge.

"We've gone.Byron is coming at 4"

I opened the fridge to find food stacked,I knew I was eating all of it. So I decided to leave it for Byron.I sighed before making my way to my room and laying down on it. No Reece? I dont think I can do it. I always had Reece in my life. I plumped on my bed and closed my eyes slowly, having a minute to myself. I was awaken by my phone.

Come back.

I kissed my teeth and replied.

BEG !!

In minutes he replied.

Stop being stubborn and bring your sexy ass here.

Me;

SUCK MY VERUCAS AND WARTS !

Him ;

:O . You have them too !! Don't worry we can treat them together :)

Me ;

Fool.

Him:

Me? Never !

Me:

Argg !! PISS OFF MAN !

Him:

Jamal*

Me:

DIE

HARD

MOTHAFUCKA !

I grunted and dropped back to my bed. I dashed my phone and slowly drifted in my sleep, cursing Jamal.

I was awoken by cold water dominating my face, a high pitched scream left my mouth. Anger didn't even explain what I felt right now. I just wanted murder the person who had done it. My eyes widen as I realised it was Jamal.

"YOU B"STARD!"

His deep chuckle filled the room as he ran around my house.

"PRICK"

"I swear you've said that to me before. Use a theasarus.".

 "ARGGG !! "

I ran after tryna get to him, but he was too quick for me. He ran upto my room and slammed the door in my face.

"OPEN UP !"

"Never! "

I grunted and slid down my door and just sat there. From my door I could hear Jamal's voice.

"What's this Alisha ! "

"LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE!"

"Alisha, I never you were like this" He said in a warning tone.

"Like what?"

I stood up and listen carefully to what he was doing, ruffling noises were heard from inside.Suddenly, it stopped. I came closer to the door to hear the sounds more clearly, but nothing was heard.

A strong grip pulled inside the room and threw me on to the bed. Jamal then decided to jump on me.

"Get off me" My voice was quiet and soft.