Fu*k The Fedz- Prologue

The minute I heard that loud bang on the door, I knew trouble was heading my way .

Like a storm, they destroyed everything in their path .

Carelessly, they smashed the picture of which was once my beautiful mother.The glass scattered all over the floor. They dragged my mother , I watched as my little brother ran up to my mother, treading on the piece of glass. Blood poured out of his feet as he desperately ran up to my helpless mother. I watched as they harshly pushed my brother on the floor before he could make contact with my mother.

"Alisha, take care of him while I'm gone ,I'm gonna be back baby. Everything's gonna be okay "

In an utter state of shock, I watched as they dragged her out of the house . I remember thinking why are these monsters taking my mother away. I watched as heartfelt tears poured down my mums face.

The neighbours came out and watched what the commotion was all about.

" I LOVE YOU"

She shouted before her head was forced into the car.

Why me ?

That day, they left my house with everything that I ever lived for.

I will forever hate them for it .They've ruined me.

I could never be my normal self again. And till this day, I still have strong feelings of hatred towards them.

The moment I see them roaming around the streets, a rush of anger and frustration floods into my system. Its like I can't even see them without feeling sick to my stomach . I have to control myself before I hit them.

I hate them.

They still have the audacity to annoy me or question me . I should kill them

But I can't.

Why ?

Because they have authority . They control me . They misuse that power by taking advantage of the younger generation. The amount of time, I've got arrested just by expressing my views to them.

My name is Alisha and I am 14 years old.

And I hate the police.