Chapter 11

I was coming home from a day with Natasha and I was fucking tired.All I wanted to do was go home and watch TV,I had my daily dose of conversation for the day.I also missed by brother very much,it was weird not seeing him around the house anymore,sometimes I'll make an extra plate of food for him and call him down but then realise he wasnt here.

I was skipping down the road to my house and singing along to Frank Ocean - Nature feels , that got me in the mood. People passing by look at me like I was mad , mother hushed their children along when they heard me say "I've been meaning to f*ck you in the garden" and other inappropiate lines. Down the road, a group of blacked out of boys were located in the park facing anyone who would walk down the road. I rolled my eyes and continue to dance and sing, I weren't bothered and scared.Why can't they just go home and colour in a book.They decided to leave the park and meet me half way down  the road , I sighed and continued skipping along.

I stop skipping and waited for them to make me room for me pass,I wasn't gonna move for them.One boy stood infront of me as the others moved.

The first thing I thought when I saw him was BLOODFIRE ! . He's clothing and face were comflauge.I swear his colour was after light dark,blick and charcoal people.He was just the ultimate black,I wouldn't even paint my nails that colour.Thats just the devil colour.

"Move" I instructed.

He faced automatically turned into a screw face.

"Nah man, you move" I looked him dead in the eye to show that I had no fear.

"Get out my way" I kissed my teeth and pushed past him , almost knocking him over.

A hand grabbed me and jacket making me spin around. It was him.

"Wow, you really must be the 8th wonder of the world.A miracle.How can a person be this dark. Just shows how spectacular this world is." I shrugged and attempted to walk off before he grabbed me again.

All his boys were laughing like I said something funny.I was simply stating a fact. I gave them one of my killer screws.

"Offt" One of them said.

"That actaully pierced my heart" Another said as the began another round of laughter.

"I beg you don't get rude"He said calmly but I could see his breathing was heavily and his jaw was twitching.

"Ahh just leave it Blacks" One of his boys said

I just bursted out laughing

"Ah Gosh, not even your boys rate your skin colour. BLACKS YA KNOW ! NAH CHANGE IT TO BLICKS"

I was actaully having jokes and his boys were having troubles to contain their laughter.

"Just laugh man.You sound like a dying parrot" I covered my ears to hear the men laughing.

"Silly boy" I walked away,unaffected.

He grabbed me from the back and he secure his arm around my neck.I wasn't facing him but I knew he was beyond angry. I crackled at him.

"Aww, did I get you upset?  Sexy arent you ? With your yellow teeth ,I bet the bacteria on that are singing Im walking on sun shine. Get off you burnt sweetcorn cob. " I kicked him the balls hard which made him land on the floor. I kicked him in his chest and spat at him.

"Fucking p*ssy" I shouted before resuming my music and making my way home.

As soon as I got home, Haribo flashed from my phone. I hesistantly picked up.

"What happen?"

"Nothing" All the time I was taking off my clothes and putting on a vest top. I was home alone so why cant I be in my boxers and my vest top?