Chapter 1

"GET THE HELL OFF ME"

I struggled out of their strong grip.

"LEAVE ME ALONE"

With unnecessary force, they pushed my head inside the car , causing my head to bang on the roof of the car.

"Stupid pricks"

"Get in " he spat.

I moved my legs out of the way before they shut the doors on my legs .I sighed, this is the second time this month I've been arrested.

"What do you want from me , You've already taken everything "

Silence.

"So now you don't want to talk to me"

I sighed again. The rest of the ride was quiet. When we arrived at the police station , they dashed me inside the cell like I was a wild animal.

*

It seemed like hours till they opened the cell.

"Lucky Again"

I was escorted out of the cell and into the reception to see my auntie in the waiting room with her nose flarred.

"AGAIN , ALISHA "

I looked down at my shoes and avoided eye contact .

"Please tame her." they said.

I turned my head up towards them . Anger filled my veins . How dare they ? My aunty grabbed my arm before I could make contact. She dragged me like a child and forced me in her car ;we sat there in silence. It was awkward silence,I waited patiently for my punishment.

"Alisha, You can't go on like this! , YOUR 14 ! When are you gonna move on with your life ? "

I kept my eye contact on my knees.

"What would your mother say right now? What would she do to you huh ? "

" You don't know anything about my mother" I said through gritted teeth. She started up the engine. She's not even my mum's sister . She's my father sister. I know she can't wait till I am 18 , so she can chuck me out. I'm like a chore for her. She was the only relative we knew and plus she loves the money she gets.

We arrived home, I slammed her car door and ran to my room. I took off my clothes and dashed it in my dirty pile. I got my towel and went inside my ensuite bathroom. After getting out of the bathroom and wearing fresh clothes, I decided to check on my liltle brother . He's only 7 and was named Reece . I wiped away my frown and put on a happy face before I enetered his room.

"Reecyyy!! "

"ALISHAA ! Where have you been all day ! "

He jumped on me and i swung him around before placing him on my lap and sitting down on his bed.

"Nowhere, but guess what I got for you? "

His eyes light up , I love it when I make him happy . It really makes my day , I produce a little teddy bear and a big size dairy milk chocolate bar .

"Keep this bear and whenever I'm not around, just give it big hug and you'll feel like I'm right there with you." He inhaled the bear and smiled.

"It smells just like you "

I smiled as he hugged .

"You are the best sister EVER ! Thank you "

"You're welcome bro"

He finished his chocolate and brushed his teeth. I got him dress for bed and told him another story about our mother . I tucked him in and kissed him goodnight .

"Night , I love you "

"I love you too, goodnight Alisha" He yawned.

I went to my bed and drifted off to sleep.

-

Comment & Vote