Chapter 5

After Natasha left, I went into the corner shop near Reece's school to buy him a chocolate bar.Yorkie is his favourite because he thinks itll make him into a man. If that was someone else I would of put them in their place, but because it was my baby, I just couldn't cursh his ego like that :)

I picked up the chocolate but placed it back down. The one I first picked up was crushed, I could tell. I picked up another one and placed it on the counter. I looked up to see the Indian man staring at me.

"Put it back now" He had a strong indian accent .

"I didnt take anything"

"No.. No.. Put it back. I saw you . Or I'll call de police"

"I didnt jack shit from you .. You can go check yourself ."

The old man looked down and noticed that the other yorkie was still there. He put on a cheesy smile on his face.

"Oh.. Im very sorry . Please forgive. Here keep this"

He handed me another yorkie bar. I kissed my teeth and paid for one of the yorkie bars.

Fucking ugly indian man .

I made my way to Reece's school and waited for him. As soon as he came out , he ran to me and hugged me .

"Look Alishaa !"

He showed me a picture that he drew, it was me and him on top of the hill looking at the city. I smiled.

"This is great, Reece" I whispered. My eyes started to water but the tears dared not to fall.

"Guess what I've got for you ! "

I revealed a chocolate bar from one of the bags I had on me.

"YORKIEEEEEEEEEE"

He grabbed it from me and started tearing it apart.

"Im gonna be a man now ! " He said with chocolate in his mouth.

"Ew.. Close your mouth"

He giggled as I dragged him along, I could see he was busy with his chocolate so I decided to reply to some desperate fuckers and started to listen to my music.

Get'Gwop Kyle ; You Kl ?

Alishaaaaa  : Yes.

Get'Gwop Kyle : Why werent you in today ?

Alishaaaaa : Because I didn't want to .

Get'Gwop Kyle :Ok. Wuu2

Alishaaaaa :Stop tryna make convo. Your a beg .

Get'Gwop Kyle: Rude :O

Alishaaaaa: I beg you fuck off with your moist movements. And change your name asapish to WastemanLykeKylee :) ThanksKBye.

I ended the chat. Suddenly, some figured ran up to me and snatch my phone out of my hand.

"I DIDN'T GET YOUR PIN"

Argg.. Jamal.

Why is he here ?

He ran past me again and drop my phone in on of my bags.

"I'LL CALL YOU TONIGHT"

"STALKER ! "

I could hear his faint deep bartone laugh from here. I groaned and continue walking.

"Who was that ? "

I forgot Reece was there.

"Some ..."