Chapter 4

"Hello ? " I lazily answered my phone as I slowly got off my bed and made my way to my mirror.

"ALISHA?! I haven't heard from you in ages ! Where have you been babes? "

"At home" I replied dryily. I interogated my face as I looked in the mirror.My skin was spotless and clean, making my caramel complexion look glowing. I noticed my eyes were bright red from all the crying earlier, bags were appearing under my eyes.My eyes were the colour of roasted chestnuts.I pulled a long strand of my hair and examined it. My hair is a mixture of black and brown and had a soft texture to it.

"Alisha ... Have you been ignoring me again?"

"Huh? nope Nat" I replied much too quickly.

"I said.... today I saw Shakira sitting on Jason's lap. They were bare flirting, oh yeah! and there's a rumour going around that she's being sucking his dick in school. Shakira is such-. "

"Nat"

"Yeah?"

"Do I care?"

"Err... no, I guess "

"So why the f*ck are you telling me this then?"

"Erm.. sorry?"

She kept quiet for a while and thats when a pang of regret hit me. What hell was I doing ? Natasha was the only girl that I actually liked and I'm treating her like sh-t.

"Nat? I'm really sorry about that , I was being a total bitch"

"Nah.. I'm used to it and I should of known you don't like when I tell you gossip. Anyways... what you doing tommorow. Its the holidays! whoop!"

Thats why I loved this girl, she never took anything to heart and always knew how to keep the conversation going , even when she knew I wasn't in the mood.

"Nothing so far, but I've gotta take Reece to school tomorrow though. He's got one more day of school left"

"I'll come around your house tommorow"

"Okay"

Anyways... bye Al, Kyle is outside my house. He thinks I'm gonna let him me speak to me like that and then I'm not going to do anything about it, he has another thing coming"

"Bye, Nat"

I hung up and sighed. Why the f*ck is that boy outside her house around 11 o clock at night. I quickly checked on Reece and saw him fast asleep. Aww.. He looked so cute there. I turned off his light and jump into my bed.

----

"REECE ! DON'T MAKE GO TO YOUR ROOM. TAKE YOUR RASCLART INSIDE THAT TOILET NOW! "

"2 mins !"

He's only 7 and he sleeps like a teenager. I wonder how he gonna be when he is one. I kissed my teeth and checked the time , it was already 15 mins past 7 . I dragged my lazy self off my bed , just as I was about to open my door. I saw the little cockroach run past me and into the toilet.

"Yeah , you know to "

I heard his faint giggle inside the toilet and I could hear the tap being turned on. I wondered back into my room and got the clothes I was gonna wear ready. Natasha would probably be at my house by the time I took Reece to school and came back. I picked out a white vest top and my leather jacket which I would wear with my black skinny jeans and decided to wear my black timberlands. I weren't going anywhere special who am I going to impress. Luckily, Reece clothes was already set so , I got his food ready and headed back upstairs to see him finished with the toilet.