Chapter 14

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

"Huh?" I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes.Laughter was heard from my phone. I must of fell asleep while I was still on the phone to Haribo.

"Thanks" I replied while smiling.

"Get ready, I'm taking you out"

I groaned, "Be ready in a hour" and with that he locked off.

I kept recieving random pings of people saying Happy Birthday.I wrote thank you on my pm and ended all the chats.

I jumped into the shower and once I was out,I picked out what I was going to wear.It was kinda hot today,so I wore my shorts and some crop top.As I had straighten my hair yesterday, I simply let it out of my bun and  it flow past my shoulders.My doorbell rang and ran down to answer it, hoping it was Haribo..Instead,Byron stood infront of my door. 

"Eww"

He kissed his teeth and barged past me.

"I came to say happy birthday and to give you,your present.I have to go to daily beat no.3 soon anyways"

He handed me a wrapped box which I rapidly open up. I gasped and jumped on him.I hugged him as tight as I could.

"Thank you so much,you dont understand how much I love you" He had got me the new bold and which was surprising as that was very expensive.

"How much was it" I asked as I got down from him.

"Dont worry" He smirked. I frowned.

"You stole it didn't you"

"Come on now, you can see there's a box to go with it..I've got many sources"

"One of your hoes" I muttered as he kissed my cheek and walked out of the house.

Just after that Haribo called me.

"Are you ready"

"Yeah" I said as I slipped on my grey vans.

"Ite,meet me outside the bus stop" I locked off and ran upstairs to get my purse and other essentials.

I walked down the road to the bus stop when a hand covered my mouth and eyes.I attempted to kicked their balls but their knees refused me to do so,I frowned when I heard him chuckling.

"Prick" He let go off me.

He laughed, I screwed him and walked on.

"I'm sorry" I could hear the humour in his voice.

I ignored him and waited for the bus.

"Alisha" He pulled me by my waist to face him.

He stared down at me and smiled.

"F*ck off" I slapped him and jump on the bus with him behind me.

The bus was packed so I decided to sit next to a boy my age. Haribo watched me from a distant as he couldn't reach because of the amount of people on the bus.I smirked and decided to talk to the boy next to me,just to piss him off.

"Hi what's your name"

"Maurice"

I giggled and looked at Haribo who had a straight face on.

"That's a nice name.I'm Alisha" I smiled.

"Hi I'm Alisha" I looked closely at him and I noticed he was actually very good looking. He was mixed race with waved hair.Slits, shape up and nice earing.

I snapped out of my daze and asked for his number.He gladly gave it to me and got off the stop with Haribo screwing him.He sent me text saying 'why was that boy looking at me as if he wants to kill me :s" , "He's just a weirdo"  I asked for his pin because I didnt wanna waste my credit.He was actually very funny. Haribo was going to sit next to me but some african old lady decided to take the seat next to me and he groaned. I smirked at him and continued talking to Maurice who was still making me laugh.Haribo got off the bus which I think was my cue to get off too when I looked around I noticed we were in Westfield. Once I looked up from my phone, I realised that Haribo was gone,I pinged,texted and called him but he didnt reply. I shrugged it off and checked if my auntie had sent me some money over and yes she had.

I decided that I wasn't gonna waste my time and I decided I should go shopping. I was walking when I felt arms around my waist and his warm breath on my ears.

"This is why your mines.You're so independent.If it was any other girl, she would be so upset and probably cry off somewhere, but not my Geneieve." He kissed my cheek and I smiled. I looked up at him and smiled at him.

"I know" He grabbed hold of hand and with that he changed the subject.It surprised me that he know what I was thinking before I even said it.I sighed happily and got on with shopping.

Once we finished, we both headed into McDonalds laughing and tired as f*ck.

"Here take these and find a seat for us.I'm gonna order" He handed me the bags and I went to find a seat.

Once I found a seat, I fiddle on my bb and replied to Natasha's pings and ignored the rest of my useless contacts

After some time he came back with the food and I started eating. I ate a few chips when I suddenly felt full.

"I'm full" I slowly looked up to see Haribo staring at me whilst slurping on his drink.

"No you're not" He stated.

"I am though" I looked at him confused.

"You've only eaten 7 chips.I counted, how can you be full?" He questioned.

I shrugged and looked outside to avoid any futher questioning.

"Come here" He said.

"No"

"Just come here"

"but why?"

"You'll see"

I sighed and went over to the other side and sat next to him. He lifted me upto his lap and I stared at him like he was mad. I looked ahead and noticed girls slyly screwing me whilst they gave Haribo lustful looks. He pulled me to face him and he suddenly started kissing me. The last thing I heard was teeth being kissed before I zoned out and all I could feel was the tenderness of Haribo lips. His tongue entiwned with mines and my stomach started to swirl with excitement.Suddenly, I felt something go into my mouth and down my throat, my eyes shot open and I stared at Haribo, confused. I continued kissing him because I couldn't really pull away from his lips and I still wasnt sure what he did.And thats when I felt his tongue again forcing a chip down my throat. I pulled away and looked at him disgusted. I slapped him and move back to my seat as he chuckled.

"You prick ! I clearly told you I was full! "

"But you wasn't" I screwed him and he chucked all the food in the bin.I got up to leave with him but was stopped.

"Just a min, I wanna talk to you" The girls behind us left which made McDonalds much more quieter.

"Talk." I stated.

"What's your problem with food?"

"I dont have one."

"So why do you find so hard to eat"

"I don't, its just that I was kinda full today because I had a heavy breakfast" I lied.

"You're lieing"

I scruched up my face. " How do you know?"

"Because I know and this isn't the first time 'you're full'"

"Hmm"

"Tell me"

"Tell you what"

"Why you find it so hard to eat"

He looked eargly into my eyes. The darker brown ring around his eyes had expanded as he waited for my answer.

I sighed. " I don't know hairbo, after I eat, my stomach starts to hurt and my body feels weaker.It's better if I dont't eat at all"

His eyes widen at my last sentence and he scrunched up his face which I found sexy.

"Don't ever say that" He simply stated.

I looked down at my hands which was starting to become  a habit. He leaned into the table and pulled up my chin.

"Geneieve, you will eat.I promise" He said and with that he smiled at me picked up all the bags and made his way to the exit. I followed him and slipped my hand into his like a puzzle.

Very Short.

Comment&Vote