Chapter 15

He stumbled into my house with a lot of shopping bags in his hand,I laughed as he struggled with the stuff.Like a female boss I am, I was sat on his shoulders and made him carry all my bags.Once he put them on the floor,he squeezed my bum.

"What the hell!" I screamed because it shocked me and it actually did hurt. He laughed.

I kicked him in his ribs and started slapping his head. Suddenly,he held tight on my arms and pulled me down. I squealed.

"LET ME GO!" I started kicking wildly.

"Okay" He said, once he let me go, I dropped flat on my soar bum.

I screwed him as he laughed hard whilst clutching his stomach. I dusted myself up and went up to my room. I collected my towel and headed to the toilets to have a shower.Once I was done, I rushed into my room before Haribo could see me.I creamed, put on some comfortable clothes and headed downstairs to see no one there.

I shrugged and made my way into the kitchen to retrieve a drink from my fridge.I then made my way to living room and decided to watch 106 and park. I smiled when I saw Mindless Behavior. I like their song called Girls Talkin' About , it's really good song to dance too. I'm fan of their success not their looks.I giggled at the stupid girls at the back who were acting like fools and because they were actually funny people.

I was interrupted by my phone ringing, the sweet voice of the weeknd seep out of my phone. I let it play for a while, I couldn't bring myself to stop the song. It was just so good. After the 5th time, I finally decided to pick up.

"Begin"

He laughed deep into the phone. "You thought your birthday was already over?"

"Erm.. yaaaa" I replied.

"well, your wrong. I know you, go get dressed again. It's only 3 anyways."

"Where you taking me?"

"You'll found out" and with that he hanged up.

I sighed and dragged my body up the stairs. I decided to wear something different as I weren't really feeling my old clothes. It was still hot so I decided to wear my American flag high waisted shorts and tight white vest top. In case it got chilly I threw on my camouflage elbow-length jacket which is too big for me.While I was pulled a comb threw my hair, a car beeped outside. I guessed that was Haribo, so I grabbed my diamond navy blue beenie and ran downstairs where I slipped on my navy blue vans and carefully placed the navy blue beenie on top of my head I looked in the mirror one more time and smiled. I applied some Vaseline and grabbed my essentials and left.

I raised my eyes at the fact haribo was in black BMW car. Sceptically, I went inside the comfy passenger seat.

"I didn't know you could drive" I asked as he started driving.

"I don't really....but this is my brothers"

"...oh.." I rolled down the window and looked outside.

I noticed we were on a highway, I didn't ask him where we were going because I knew he wouldn't tell me.I heard him turn on the radio and turn it to choice fm.

"So...how's your birthday so far" He asked.

I faced him and said, "Okay, I guess" I gave him a genuine smile.

I hummed along to Climax by Usher as it seeped through the radio. Before I knew what I was doing,I was singing out loud.

I stopped when I heard a deep ugly voice over mines, I turn around to face with him with the deadliest screw face. He didn't even stop singing and continued to ruin the beautiful song.

Abruptly, I turned off the radio. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before I looked at him.

"Awww, I was enjoying that!" He sulked.

"You really can't sing, never EVER do that again" I burst into a fits of laughter.

He screwed me and we fell back to our silence.

"Have you ever thought about taking singing as a career?"

"huh?" his voice took me by surprised. "why would you say that?"

"Because it's true" He said cheerfully.

"Well,thanks?" I said confused.

The car started to slow down in the middle of motorway and that's when I started to panicked.

"Where we going!" I said.

He stopped the car and got out of his seat and into my seat. He brought out a blindfold and proceeded to put it over my eyes. I sighed.He got back into his seat and started driving again.

"So can you at least tell me where we going now?"

"Not just yet" he said in a playful tune.

He finally stopped the car and I could tell this time that he had parked.He got out the car and after a few seconds he came around my side to open the door for me. He took my hand and slowly got me out of car.After locking the car, he helped me walked for a while and that's when I heard the children scream and the loud music.

Immediately I knew where we were.

"Okay, now do you know where we are"

"Thorpe Park?"

"Yep" He took the blindfold off and I turned around to slap his face.

"Ow, why did you do that" He screwed.

"I don't want to be in Thorpe park right now" I said walking towards the car, I really couldn't be asked to be here.

"Come on" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to face him.

"I'm not in the mood for this" I sighed.

"Aww, you'll only ever be 15 once and Gen you actually forget that you're a child sometimes"

"You need to let yourself gooo" He picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. He ran as fast as he could into the entrance of Thorpe Park. I laughed

Haribo had got us fast track tickets which meant we didn't have to wait in long queues.He made me go on all the rides from Rush to SAW - the ride. Right now, we were in the fast track line to go SAW - the maze.Last time I went here I got kicked out because I punched one of the actors when they scared me.

"I don't wanna go in there" I whispered to him. 

"Aw, why ! This is the best one" He said with the biggest grin on his face.He was so twisted at time, I've never met anyone who things like this.

"Come om" He said as he grabbed hold of my hand, leading me in the dark room. The rules were given to us and made sure Haribo was in front of me.

People jump out of nowhere, making me scream throughout, I held Haribo's hand for protection and I squeezed whenever I was scared. He was so creepy, he was laughing all the way long.

"You see, that won't too bad." He said smiling when we finish.

"You seriously have some problems" I said looking at him weirdly. He laughed it off and we went off to find some food. We finally found a KFC , it was quiet empty. I sat down whilst Haribo went to order me food.I wasn't hungry but I knew Haribo wouldn't listen to what I have to say. He came back with a tray full of food. My stomach turned as it stared at what he may have to take in right now. He placed in front of me what I would eat and started to unwrapped the food that he would eat. I just stared at the food in horror.

"Eat then" He smiled brightly at me.