Chapter 38

Melissa's POV

We arrived home. Chris cooked dinner while I bathed Abby. "So Abby, Chris and I were talking, he asked if you did something wrong, and I hope you don't he asked if he make a punish you?" I asked Abby.

"Why?" Abby questioned.

"Well, we're in a relationship, and we're living under his roof, I think it's fair" I explained to my daughter "Is that ok?" I ask as I wash her hair. Abby nodded, smiling.

"I have a question," Abby asks me. "What is it?" I asked

"Can I call him daddy?" Abby asked me, I look at Abby smiling caressing her face. "I think he would love that. Now close your eyes" I smile taking some water from the bathtub to pour over her head, wiping her face with the rest of the water.

"You can ask him, he asked me to think, I am sure he will say yes," I reply Abby smiles I help her out of the bath drying her off and getting her into her PJ's ready for our movie night.

Abby and I walked out into the primary area of the house where he's setting up the lounge area along with the candy we brought along with our dinner. While I help Chris set up the rest, Abby ate her dinner.

"So Abby wants to ask you something," I tell Chris, smiling Melissa and Chris sit down on the floor eating.

"What would you like to ask me," Chris asked Abby, finishing the mouthful of food she had in her mouth. A rule I taught her from a young age. Abby looks up at Chris, putting his plate down, waiting for Abby to ask him his question.

"Mr Chris is it ok if I call you daddy," Abby asked Shyly and quietly. Chris looked up at me with a spark in his eyes.

"I would love that, as long as I can call you my daughter," Chris asked Abby and me. I smiled Abby's smile lit up, to jump into his arms, moving into my arms. "Can we be a happy family?" Abby asked. "Would you like that?" I asked Abby, nodding her head as she smiles.

We finished our dinner, cleaning up as a new family before they sat down to watch a movie.

The movie started, Chris arm around me while Abby sits between us, leaning on Chris's chest. Chris looks at me with a smile, and I squeeze his hand placed on my shoulder.

A quarter into the movie Abby laid sound asleep, "Hey did you want to put her to sleep, I'll meet in our room." Chris Whispered into my ear, feeling shivers down my spine. Chris turns the TV off as I picked Abby up, carrying my daughter to her room. I tucked her into bed, giving her a kiss and sweet dreams.

I walk Into Chris, and I's room to see his bare butt facing me; I gulped as I walk towards him, wrapping my arms around him. "Have you been working out" I questioned as he turned around. "Just for you" Chris smiles pulling me closer. "No, am I taking your clothes off or are you?" Chris smirked.

"I'll rip them off" I seductively whispered, trailing my fingers around his stubbly beard. Chris picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, feeling his growing stick.

"Let me know if I'm too rough, I don't want to hurt our babies" Chris smiled tossing me on to the bed making me giggle as he rips my clothes off me as we have a magical lovemaking session that I have been craving.

We laid tangled each other's arms. "I needed this so much, I've been craving you" I mumbled into My lover's arm, while he rubs my bareback. "Yeah, me too, I didn't want to hurt you, and our babies. You know they will be here in a couple of months, I'm surprised you haven't popped yet." Chris started "do you think we need to tell Abby?" Chris asked me.