Chapter 23

Hey, guys, I hope you are all well. I am trying my best to write; I've up re-watching Disney shows her anyway is another chapter.

Authors POV

That night Abby's exhausted from the big move and her tantrum. Once they had their dinner, Melissa put a tired Abby to bed without hesitation.

Melissa walked into her and Chris room, "She's asleep," Melissa sighed, plopping down at the end of the bed.

"I'm sorry you had to see her tantrums," Melissa apologised. "It's ok, that's what kids do, I'm just amazed you haven't lost your cool." Chris both chuckled. Melissa chuckled with him.

"So, I was thinking," Chris started walking over to Melissa, cupping her face.

"How would you like to christen this bed?" Chris asked, pushing Melissa down, giggling, what about our clothes will be on the floor, anyway." Chris told Melissa.

The two christen, Chris' bed tangling each other up in their arms.

_____________

Melissa woke up first scared of where she was, but she looked at herself and her shirtless lover with a sheet covering his manhood with his legs at the other end she relaxed a little, moving and him with a doona.

Ten minutes later, the door creaked open; Melissa opened her eyes, turning her head to the door.

Shit, she whispered. She was covering herself up.

"What's wrong, baby?" Melissa asked.

"It's morning, and I'm hungry," she tells her mother.

"Ok, why don't you back to your room, and I will come to get you," Melissa told her daughter.

"Why can't you get up now, out of bed?" She asked, confused.

"Because" she started moving her arm out of the sheets to wave her daughter over.

"I'm not dressed," She whispered. She tells her daughter. "Why?" She asked.

"I was too tired to have a shower and fell asleep," Melissa explains.

"But I have seen you naked before; you're my mummy," Abby asked her mummy.

"Baby just goes downstairs," Melissa tells Abby.

"Ok," Abby speaks, walking out of the room; Melissa sighs, rolling over to Chris whose eyes were now open.

"Sorry, I didn't want to tell her," Melissa tells Chris.

"It's ok, did you Wanna go downstairs and I'll meet you down there, maybe we can tell her, so she feels comfortable?" Chris suggested.

"Only if you want to, I just don't get her hopes up; crap, did you wear a?" Melissa asked Chris got out of bed, looking at Melissa with a weird look on his face. "No," he whispered. "Chris What the fuck, Shit. I felt you," Melissa whispered with annoyance in her voice.

"I'm sorry, but if we are to living together and going a lot of it's bound to happen, don't you want another kid and one with me?" Chris asked Melissa walking around the bed to Melissa. Taking her shoulders and pulling her into a hug.

Melissa sighed, "I do, and yes, with your we would make excellent mini me's" Melissa smiled looking up at her lover. "Good, now let's get changed and go tell your daughter we are officially a couple," Chris suggested.

"Ok," Melissa replied.

The two changed into their PJ's and walked downstairs to see Abby watching TV.

"Abigail, you know you need to ask before you watch Chris's TV," Melissa told her daughter as she kissed her forehead.

______________

Chris's POV

Abby was watching TV, I didn't mind, but Melissa was a little annoyed because she watched too much TV yesterday.

"Should we go out for breakfast because we have nothing?" Chris suggested.

"Yeah, ok, I will get her dressed," Melissa told me.

"Ok, I will go have a shower myself, I'm a little sweaty from last night," I whispered into her ear. She blushed

"Why don't we get a takeaway breakfast and take it down to the park, so we don't make a scene" I suggested, Melissa, nodded.

"Abby, we will go to the park for breakfast." I hear Melissa tell Abby who gets up.

"Why are we going to the park for breakfast? I'm exhausted?" Abby asked her mother.

"Chris and I would like to tell you something," Melissa told her daughter, I walked upstairs and had a warm shower.

I got out of the shower, with a towel around my waist, I see Melissa on the bed. "you all right?" I asked Melissa, "Yea still tired, do you mind looking after Abby while I have a shower," Melissa asked tiredly. "Sure, are you ok?" I asked, worried.

"Yeah, just tired and I'm not feeling the best, it's probably just because of the big move," Melissa told me, I nodded, I kissed her on the forehead before she walked into having a shower.

____________

I walk into Abby's room and take her downstairs, "Can we have pancakes?" Abby asked. "if you ask mummy nicely," I tell Abby. "Can I have coffee like you and mummy?" Abby asked me. "Coffee, no you are way too young for that," I tell her.

"Oh," she replied, a little upset. "It's ok, but when we get back from having breakfast, we will need to go shopping because we don't have any food in the house." I tell Abby, she smiles giggling "Lost of candy" Abby smiled "Maybe a little candy, but I would have ice cream," I say Abby smiles as I put her down on a chair at the kitchen bench.

"Yes," she screamed.

"Ok, now we just have to wait for mummy to come down before we head out to go have breakfast," I tell Abby. 

Fifteen minutes later of Abby and I talking, and giving her something to drink that the lovely lady left for us, Melissa came downstairs dressed in her usual jeans and beautiful top; A T-shirt with a flannel shirt and denim jacket over the head.

"I'm ready" Melissa speaks with a bag on her back.

"Great, let me get some shopping bags because after breakfast we can get food for us all" I suggest, Melissa nods at the idea.

I came with a few reusable bags, though I will need to buy more now that there are three of us.

We jump into the car and head down to the park where the local coffee shop is. When we arrive at the park, Melissa takes Abby out of the car while I wait for them at the front of the car.

Abby walks towards me while Melissa grabs the bag out, shutting the door so I can lock the car. I grab Melissa's hand since Abby was ahead of us at a safe distance.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, seeing that she's worried, it showed with a crinkled brow.

"I'm worried show she will take it," Melissa tells me.

"I think she will be fine, considering she is the one that wanted us to get together and she didn't fuss about us moving in together," I told Melissa.

"That's true, I am sure it will be fine," Melissa replied.