Chapter 15

Hey guys, so this week in Australia we had significant domestic violence and suicide, I'm, not going to go into detail or share it, to protect the family involved. It's to let you know and inform you that if you are in a situation or know of anyone of Domestic Violence or IPV, please call your local hotline for Australia its 1800 RESPECT. Please send me YOUR local countries domestic violence hotline so I can add into my next few chapters. 

If this story brings anything up, please call your local hotline, lifeline or Domestic violence hotline. 

Melissas POV

after my apparent nightmares, I continued to have them for a few nights, Chris was there cuddling me, soothing me, telling me I will be on, and he's not here to hurt me.

Chris and I carved up a plan when he securely came into my room at night so that we could spend the night in a hotel room alone, on valentines day weekend.

He would tell his mum he was taking a girl out and book a hotel so he wouldn't disturb anyone while I told her I was going to friends when she knew I was the girl Chris was taking and going out with on Saturday evening and not come home.

Tonight we would put it into action at dinner time, I already told Abby so it wouldn't be on the spot for her, it was just Mr and Mrs Wood we needed to tell.

_________

"So mum, I will go out on the weekend, I met a girl and I will take her out on a date," Chris started, Abby cried.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked my daughter, "I want you to go out with Chris," she pouted, refusing to eat her food. "How about this Abby, after my date, I will take her out on Sunday, we will spend the day together and get to know each other," Chris explained to Abby, secretly we would do that, anyway.

Smiling again, she nodded and ate her food. "Melissa darling the other day you said that you would spend the night with one of your girlfriends that come into town, we or I would be more than happy to watch Abby for the night," Mrs Wood spoke to the table.

"Thank you" I replied with a smile.

"You know Chris Abby here is right you and Melissa should go out, you would make a great couple and beautiful babies too," Mr Wood spoke.

I had just taken a mouthful of food and choked on it just as he said Chris and I would make beautiful babies, wiping my mouth the with napkin. "Sorry" I spoke wiping the food from my mouth. 

Mrs Wood smirked. "Dad," Chris whined annoyed. "What? She would also be a great member of the family, and that knows the company from the inside." Mr Wood told all of us.

I smiled, trying to hide my blush. Once we finished our dinner, I took Abby upstairs for a late bath so I could put her to bed, and get to bed myself and wait for Chris.

_______

Chris came into my room, shutting my door and crawled onto my bed and on top of me kissing me. We continued to kiss.

"So we did it," Chris told me as he rolled onto the other side of me nodding and use my left arm for sitting up. 

"A little too much, it seems your dad thinks we are a good match," I told Chris smiling. I laid back down onto his chest, falling asleep in his arm.

_________

When the Friday night came, and I was packing my bag, Chris came in with a few pairs of clothes each night.

Tonight he brought his PJ's along with condoms as he came in to spend the night with me, just sleeping, we were waiting to do all the rest were no one could hear us, well at least Abby couldn't listen to us.

"I can't wait till I can kiss you, without having to worry about no one watching" Chris spoke to me. I smiled as he kissed me, pushing me onto the bed, straddling me continued to kiss me.

"Chris, I'm scared," I told Chris out of the blue, he sat up, making me fall back. He caught me and sat me on his right side.

"Why?" He questioned, looking at him with glassy eyes. "You will see me with all my scars visible, bruises and burns," I explained to him.

"Those scars, bruises and Burns will me you more attractive to me because I know you are a strong woman that isn't worried about me sing them?" He told me with a smile, making me feel more comfortable, kissing me as we laid back down onto the bed.

_________

Saturday afternoon came around, I went off first, telling, them I would catch an Uber to my friend's house, or my real destination a hotel

Where Chris and I would meet Chris outside the hotel room. First, I needed to go to the shops quickly to get something for tonight. I walked into a bar's shop, looking around to see if there was anything that would make me look attractive.

I found a few items in my size that looked nice and took them to the change rooms; I knew this would blow my budget. However, I wanted to look sexy and look attractive for the first time.

When I found the revealing bodysuit that I liked and could afford I took it out and brought it, walking out of the store with my bag and a smile on my face, walking back out to where I could catch an Uber to the hotel.

When I arrived at the hotel, I walked up to the reception giving Chris's last name; She. She smirked at him, handing me a key. "Have fun," she spoke whispering and winking at me.

I wanted to blush, but that was inappropriate. Pushing the elevator button, I looked down at the message top floor, turn right, and the door will be the final door at the end of the hall.

Using my key, I opened the door walking into see roses leading to the bed, with your typical heart shape with roses covering the bed.

I smiled. Chris went all out. "Hey, why are you late?" He asked my coming from the balcony, jumping I put my hand over my heart.

Chuckling, he came up to me. "Sorry, did I scare you," He asked me, pulling me closer, kissing me.

Authors POV

Chris pulled Melissa over to the bed, leaving Melissa's bag in the hallway, "So I thought we could order room service early, so we can get to the good stuff" Chris told Melissa with a smirk on his face.

Melissa nodded with a smile. Before the two adults ordered dinner, they watched a movie since they couldn't leave the hotel room together. Otherwise, people would become suspicious.

They watched an older movie, ordering a few snacks with room service so that they wouldn't get Hungary, Chris thought it would be a good idea to order their dinner and asked the service members to deliver around 7 pm.

As they were watching the movie, and the snacks were all gone, they both became aboard and made out. "Did you want to start now?" Chris asked Melissa pulling away from their make-out session.

Melissa nodded with a pout, "I brought something nice that I would wear," she explained. "You can wear it to bed tonight cause I can tell you we will do more of this tonight," Chris told Melissa as their lips collided again.

Chris started by taking her sweater off, she pulled away stopping. "Are you sure you want to see all the scars, burns and bruises.?" She questioned, he nodded continued to take her clothes off, as she did to him, leaving them in their