I'm The Nerd... Chapter 28

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile, but I have been really busy! I know that's my excuse all the time but I just didn't have a lot of time. My dance team had to perform at a dance competition and our coach changed most of our dance so we had to learn a whole new dance in 3 days! So it was really hectic! Please forgive me! Here's the story and please vote, comment, and fan!

____________________________________________________________

RECAP

I took out the diary while he took out the pictures. I set the diary down and opened to the first page.

"Hey! That's my grandmother's writing." Sam said suddenly. She sat down beside me and looked at it closely.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive. She used to write me letters all the time."

"Is she still alive?" Mike asked.

"Yes but she's under a nursing home somewhere in Florida." Sam said.

"Don't worry. We can get there and question her." I said.

"Why would you do that?" She asked.

"Because judging from this diary, pretty much the entire werewolf population is looking for your family."

END OF RECAP

*****************************************************************

SAM POV

I just stared at Nick and Mike.

"What do you mean that the entire werewolf population is looking for my family?" I asked.

"Remember when I told you that your family was royal?" Nick asked.

I nodded.

"Well, I left some stuff out. You see, royal werewolves have more power than regular werewolves. You guys have more strength, speed, eyesight, hearing, and all that stuff."

"So if they're looking for my family than how come they haven't found us yet? I thought werewolves could track anything they wanted."

"Yes, but Mike and my theory is that your ancestors never told anyone that they were royal. They had a feeling that one day that was going to be very important and turns out they were right."

"But why are they looking for my family?" I asked.

"Wait, they're not looking for your family, they're looking for you." Mike interrupted.

"Why are they looking for me then?" I asked. "What's so special about me?"

"They want to use you so they can find my family." Nick explained.

"Why are they trying to find your family?" I asked. I was trying to stay calm but I wasn't going to be calm much longer.

"My ancestors did something bad. We started to treat humans equally and not like a piece of shit. We started to mate with them and the council got very mad."

"Council? What about my family?"

"Well no one knows who the royal family was anymore after the war. So the werewolves formed a council."

"Okay. So let me get this straight. You want to go visit my grandmother because werewolves are coming after me so they can use me to track down your family because your ancestors and you have done something that has upset them?"

"Correct."

"Oh boy." I said before I blacked out.

__________________________________________________________

I know this is short but this is more of a filler chapter