I'm The Nerd. So How Did I Become The Mate Of The Most Popular Guy In School? Chapter 4

Hey! New chapter! Can you believe it? 2 chapters in a day!

The pic is Jessica (Sam's friend)

______________________________________________

RECAP

The rest of the class was very boring and easy. I had learned everything at camp last summer.

As I walked out of the classroom to go to my next class, I was stopped by someone.

I turned around and saw that it was...

END OF RECAP

_________________________________________________

SAM POV

"What do you want Brittney?" I asked her annoyed. I had to get to class.

"I can't believe that you got me sent to the principle's office!" she yelled at me.

"Hey! You were the one that sent ME to the principle's office."

"Ya. Because I couldn't stand all the teachers saying how nice you were and how good you were. It was revolting hearing it."

"Anyway, if you didn't pour the vodka on me and get me sent to the principles office then you wouldn't have gotten sent to the principle's office now would you." I said.

"I don't care that I got you sent to the principle's office because thanks to you I have 2 weeks worth of detention."

"Well to you that may be a bad thing but to me it's a good thing."

"You better watch out because I'm going to make your life a living hell." She threatened me.

"I'm not scared of you." I said, but deep down I was a little scared because the last time someone made her mad that person ended up switching schools and in the ER.

"Oh you better be." She said.

"Well bye! I gotta get to class." I said and hurried off to class. I looked at the clock. Damn. I was 1 min late.

"Detention after school Miss Kole." The teacher said. OMG! I had never gotten detention before. Ugh! This week has been terrible and it was all thanks to Brittney. If she was going to make my life a living hell then I'll just do the same thing to her.

NICK POV

I quickly ran to class. Oh boy. I hope I wasn't late.

"Detention after school Mr. Fernan." Said the teacher. I looked at the clock. 30 sec late.

"What!? I can't! I have football practice today." I said. I also had to go back to the pack house because it was my turn to take care of the young werewolves. Mama was going to be so pissed.

"Well, you should have thought of that before you came to my class late." He said. And I knew that I couldn't change his answer.

God! I hate school! It sucks. I don't get why we have to go to school. I only go to school to make sure that the werewolves that are at this school are under control because if they aren't then they'll spill the secret that we're wolves.

"Don't forget Mr. Fernan, you have detention after school." The teacher said when class was over. I just gave him a tight smile and walked to my next class.

Did I mention? I HATE SCHOOL!

_____________________________________________

What do you think? Don't you love me that I put 2 chapters up today! If you do please vote comment and fan!