I'm The Nerd...Chapter 27

• Dedicated to all my fans

OMG! I can’t believe I went this long without uploading. I feel so bad. So many things are happening right now. My brother came home from medical school so I’m spending time with him. And MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS! Enjoy the chapter.

________________________________________________________

RECAP

“No way! You didn’t hit puberty till last year!?” I said while laughing.

“Hey! Anyway my news is so much better. Sam? Could you stand up?” Nick asked.

This was weird but I did it anyways. Nick got out of his chair and got down on one knee. OMG! Is he doing what I thought he was doing? He pulled out something from his pocket and opened it. Yes he was doing what I thought he was doing. Inside was a beautiful ring. (See picture at right) It had a big diamond in the middle while around the ring there was tiny small diamonds around it. It was my dream engagement ring.

“Will you marry me?”

END OF RECAP

********************************************

SAM POV

I couldn’t believe my ears. He just asked me to marry him! I just stared at him. My mind was telling me to scream yes but my mouth wouldn’t move. Finally I said something.

“I don’t know what to say!” I said.

“How about yes?” Nick said hopeful.

“Well then, YES!!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!!!” I screamed.

Nick broke out into a huge grin. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and slid the ring on my finger. I still couldn’t believe it! I was going to be Mrs. Nick Fernan! Suddenly Nick’s entire family stood up and hugged me. I could barely breath. Afterwards Emily pulled me aside.

“We’re going to be sisters in law!” Emily screamed. We started jumping up and down while screaming.

The phone rang and Nick went to answer it. He came back looking very sulky.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Mike just called. We still have to figure out this whole mess.” He told me.

I completely forgot about that!

“What are we going to do?” I asked.

“First let’s meet up with Mike.”

And just like that my wonderful moment had stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NICK POV

As Sam and I walked to the park where we were going to meet up with Mike I couldn’t stop thinking about how Sam said yes. I couldn’t believe it at all. I was dancing with joy and happiness inside me. I couldn’t wait till we actually got married.

I spotted Mike and took Sam with me.

“Congratulations guys.” Mike said smiling.

“How did you know? We haven’t told anybody that we’re engaged yet.” I said surprised.

“You should know by know Nick that your sisters a HUGE blabber mouth.” Mike said.

Emily. Of course. All the rumors spread around school were mostly her that had started it.

“All right Mike. Let’s get down to business.”

I took out the diary while he took out the pictures. I set the diary down and opened to the first page.

“Hey! That’s my grandmother’s writing.” Sam said suddenly. She sat down beside me and looked at it closely.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Positive. She used to write me letters all the time.”

“Is she still alive?” Mike asked.

“Yes but she’s under a nursing home somewhere in Florida.” Sam said.

“Don’t worry. We can get there and question her.” I said.

“Why would you do that?” She asked.

“Because judging from this diary, pretty much the entire werewolf population is looking for your family.”

_________________________________________________________

I hope this was good! Please vote and comment! It makes me upload sooner!