I'm The Nerd... Chapter 33

Here’s another chapter! Remember to vote and comment for this chapter and my other chapters! Don’t forget to read the IMPORTANT! ALL FANS NEED TO READ!!!!! It’s really important if you didn’t get that from the title. Enjoy the story!

P.S. All chapters starting now will be in Sam’s POV unless stated otherwise.

______________________________________________________

7 months had passed since I had spoken to my grandma Bertha. Even through school, friends, work, and even Nick, I had never forgotten that conversation. I was always alert as to when she would call. I was tempted to go visit her again but I knew that was out of question. I couldn’t miss anymore of school otherwise I would fail my senior year.

Nick and I still haven’t gotten married. He told his mom what was going on with the powerful group of werewolves and she agreed to put the wedding off until all of this was over. I just hoped that everything would still be the way it is after the fight. I knew there was going to be deaths from our side but I just hoped we would win.

Everyday after school, Nick and his father would be training the younger boy wolves that were old enough to fight but didn’t know how yet. We needed to have at least the same amount of wolves than the powerful group.

And me? Well I’ve gone on with life as it was before but with some major changes.

================================================

“I can’t find anything to wear!” I wailed while looking at my closet. Now I really wished I had listened to Hannah when she told me to buy at least one dress or formal wear.

 Nick and I had already moved into my house and it already felt like we were married. Though we really weren’t yet.

“Well, you are kind of big to fit into any of your old formal wear from when your belly wasn’t so huge! I mean you’re pregnant!” Emily yelled. Yep. You heard right. I was pregnant. 6 months in! You could say Nick was very eager to get started on my grandma’s wish. Now I just hoped that my grandma wouldn’t call until I had my baby. It would be kind of hard to fight when I get kicked in the stomach once in a while and having a huge belly. That’s kind of the reason why Nick and I haven’t gotten married yet. I would look kind of weird with a gigantic belly in front of me.

“Well the dinner party starts in 5 hours. I can’t not have a dress!” I yelled back.

“Calm down everyone! My older sister was pregnant last year and she left all her clothes at my house. I’m sure she has some dresses. She was obsessed with them anyways.” Jessica said.

“Thank you!” I squealed while hugging her, “You’re a life saver!”

Emily, Jessica, and I ran to Jessica’s car. We couldn’t use my car since Nick wouldn’t let me drive and I didn’t trust anyone else to drive it.

I was really nervous for this dinner party thing. It was sort of an engagement party except everyone knew Nick and I were engaged. It’s just that there were some people that knew Nick’s family didn’t know who I was so they wanted to meet me.