I'm The Nerd. So How Did I Become The Mate Of The Most Popular Guy In School? Chapter 1

Hey! My new story! Please vote, comment, fan. And also read my other story. He Loves Me?????

Hope you enjoy this story.

the picture is of Sam.

_____________________________________________________________

SAM POV

"Samantha! Hurry up and get down here. It's time for school. You don't want to be late for school again do you?" My mom yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back. Another boring day at school, I thought. And another day with stupid, dumb, popular jerk Nick and his stupid, slutty girlfriend Brittney. Every single day, they come to me and make fun of me about me being a nerd. I can't wait till I go to college.

My name is Samantha but everybody calls me Sam. I have very dark brown hair and green eyes. I have a very curvy body, and a little bit more weight than I would like. I'm a senior in high school which means I'm 17.

I have two friends. Their names are Emily and Jessica. They were the best friends anyone could ask for. Emily has blonde hair that's natural and blue eyes. Jessica has black hair with hazel eyes.

I took a fast shower and got dressed in a blue cami and a purple v-neck and a black flowey vest and grey skinny jeans with lime green converse.

I went downstairs. Mom had already left so I didn't get any breakfast so I grabbed an apple and went to my car. I had 10 minutes to get to school. It takes me 5 minutes to get to school so I was right on time to get to school.

Emily and Jessica met me under our tree. As soon as I sat down Emily and Jessica started talking at the same time.

"Whoa!" I said "One at a time."

Jessica started talking. "Yesterday Kyle asked me out!"

"Really?! Oh my god!" I squealed. Kyle was Jessica's crush for 5 years. We all knew that Kyle liked Jessica, but she just denied it. I was so happy that Kyle finally asked her out.

Just as I was about to say something, Nick and Brittney came over.

"Well. If it isn't Barbie." Emily said disgustedly.

"Whoa there sis. Don't be mean to my girl." Nick said.

Yep. That's right. Nick was Emily's brother. They were twins, but they were so different. Nick had brown hair while Emily had blonde, but they both have blue eyes. Nick was mean to people who weren't popular and Emily was nice to everybody unless they were mean to her or her friends. And unfortunately Nick and Brittney were always at Emily's house when we're there and it's really annoying with them there.

"What do you guys want?" Jessica asked.

"Oh. This." Brittney said as she took a bottle of vodka and poured it on me.

"What the hell did you do that for?" I asked outraged.

"You'll find out." She said evilly.

"Whatever." I said.

Me, Emily and Jessica went to class. As soon as the teacher smelled me she said "Go to the principles office."

"What!" I said exasperated.

"I don't tolerate kids in my class to drink." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can smell the vodka on you. Now go to the principle's office."

Ugh! Go to hell Brittney I thought. That's why she poured the vodka on me.

I walked down the hallway to the principle's office. As I rounded a corner I bumped into Nick.

"I-i-i am s-s-sorry." I stuttered.

He looked up as I prepped myself about what he was going to do, but when he looked up at me his face softened.

"It's okay." He said as he started to walk away.

That was weird I thought as I walked into the principle's office.

__________________________________________________

What do you think? Should I put this in the Watty Awards? Vote, comment, fan! Hope you enjoyed!