I'm The Nerd... Chapter 20

New chapter! I found out something. When I post up 2 chapters at a time people don't vote that much anymore so I think I might stick to just one chapter unless you guys vote more. I'm going to put a limit of votes on this chapter. I want at least 100 votes till the next chapter. I know it's a lot but I want people to vote for this story. I'm still thinking of which banner I want to use and if you haven't yet it would really be helpful if you could help make one! And please listen to the youtube video! I luv that song! It was on the first episode of Hellcats. That was an awesome show!

_____________________________________________

RECAP

"Luke. I found my mate." I told him.

All the guys started grinning. Finding your mate was a big deal. Some people don't even find there's.

"Really? Congratulations man! Who is it?" Luke asked.

"It's Sam." I said proudly.

"You mean that loser?"

I growled. No one made fun of my mate. "Shut up loser! She is not a loser. You are. You're just jealous that I have a mate and you don't."

"Whoa man! I didn't mean it. She's totally hot!"

"That's better but don't even try any moves on her." I said protectively.

The rest of the day was just filled with guy talk and catching up. All was going great until the doorbell rang.

END OF RECAP

*************************************

NICK POV

"Hey Nick? Could you get the door for me?" asked Luke.

"Sure man." I got up and went to the door and opened it. I stood face to face with the one person that I hated right now.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"Well I came to see my boyfriend."

"Shelly, I already told you. We are not a couple."

"Not you silly. I came to see Luke. Didn't you know? We're dating now."

"You know what? You are such a bitch!"

"Whatever." Shelly said.

She walked past me while I followed her. She plopped herself onto Luke's lap. I walked up to Luke and grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the kitchen.

"What the hell man?"

"What are you doing with her?"

"You mean Shelly? I'm just messing with her. When I'm done you can have her if you want."

I glared at him.

"Oh. Right. You have a mate." Luke said sarcastically.

"I want her out of my sight now! Get her away."

"Why?"

Before I could answer him Shelly came bounding in.

"Luke? Could you go to the store and get some things for me?"

"Sure. What things?"

Shelly gave him a list and Luke left. Right when Luke went out the door, Shelly immediately put her arms around and smashed her lips on my. She even tried to push her tongue in my mouth! I immediately pushed her away. She started crying. I knew it was fake. She did it multiple times when we were dating just so she could get what she wanted. When she saw I wasn't going to cave into her fake crying she stopped.