I'm The Nerd... Chapter 21

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG! I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD SOONER BUT YESTERDAY MY SCHOOL HAD A DANCE AND I'M IN 6TH GRADE AND THEN I HAD TO SELL SNACKS TO THE 7TH AND 8TH GRADE DANCE.

____________________________________

SAM POV

I was nervous. What if Nick didn't like my new appearance? Oh boy.

Emily and I went to Luke's house since that's where he was. I got out of the car along with Emily and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

One of Nick's friends opened the door and when he saw me he automatically stiffened.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Sam. Nick's girlfriend."

"Oh. Um well come on in." he said still a little bit stiff.

I looked around looking for Nick, but I couldn't find him. Where was he?

"Hey! Where's Nick?" I asked.

"Uh... I think he's in the kitchen." I think it was Aaron that said it.

So I went in the kitchen and stopped in my tracks.

"YOU BITCH!!!!!!" I yelled.

**************************************

NICK POV

Suddenly Shelly leaned in and kissed me. I was so shocked about what she said that I didn't respond and didn't push her off me.

Then I heard someone yell

"YOU BITCH!!!!!!"

I immediately knew that it was Sam. Ah shit. Why did Shelly have to kiss me?

I turned around to tell Sam that it wasn't what it looked like, but when I turned I saw a beautiful girl standing there looking extremely pissed off. With a shock I realized that it was Sam.

"Sam..."

Then Mike came in and wanted to talk to me. we walked into a silent room where no one could hear what he was going to say.

"What Mike?! Can't you see that I was trying to help clear out the mess that I made?" I said.

"Look, it's important. Sam, I don't think she's human."

"What do you mean? Of course she's human."

"Look, I know you're the alpha and all but my dad one worked for the royal family of werewolves."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I'm saying that Sam is one of the last descendents of the royal family of werewolves. The Kole family."

____________________________________________________

What do you think? Please vote and comment. I promise that I will never take that long to upload again. Thanks everyone for being so patient. Please vote and comment. I want hopefully at least 150 votes before I upload again.