I'm The Nerd... Chapter 15

New chapter! I'm so sad! Only one of my friends are on my team for school! (we have teams for middle school and you have to be on the same team to be in the same classes)

I bet that was boring. Enjoy the chapter!

___________________________________________

RECAP

"Daddy. What happened?" I asked.

"We're fine. We were driving and a drunk driver didn't stop at the red light and hit us."

"Where's mommy?" I asked.

"She's getting surgery."

"Do you need surgery?"

"Yes but I have to wait awhile until I get the surgery. Sam go home for now. We'll be fine. I'll tell your mother you stopped by."

"OK."

I walked out of the room and went to go find Nick. Apparently he left the room. I finally found him but he wasn't alone. The receptionist Shelly was with him and the were sucking faces.

END OF RECAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NICK POV

What was she doing here? She definitely recognized me like I recognized her. She was the one that had made me turn into my player ways. Shelly. She was my first girlfriend. I thought she was beautiful. Her long brown hair and green eyes. Now she has dyed her hair blonde and blue contacts and a fake body. We went out for 3 years before I found out she had been cheating on me. I had gone to her house earlier than I said I would because I didn't have football practice and I could hear some sounds coming from her room and opened up her door and there she was with my best friend on top of her naked. After that I never spoke to her or my best friend ever again.

I walked Sam to her parents room and decided to give her and her dad some privacy. I was hungry so I went to the cafeteria to get some food when out of nowhere Shelly was right in front of me.

"Hey there Handsome." She said trying to sound sexy while practically sitting on me (nick's sitting down).

"Get off of me" I said disgustingly.

"I know you want me."

"No. I stopped wanting you when I caught you and my best friend going at it for half of our relationship."

"I couldn't help it. He blackmailed me."

I didn't believe that. Derek would never do that.

"I'm going to go. I gotta find Sam." I said.

"Oh. Her. Well I'm pretty sure she's really boring. If you don't like her than I can be better than her."

"For your information, she is the best."

I started to get up but then Shelly started cornering me into the corner.

"You are mine no matter what." She said and then she smashed her lips to mine. I was so shocked which was why I didn't pull away. Suddenly I heard a gasp. I quickly pushed Shelly off of me.

"Sam! I didn't do anything! She kissed me first."

"I don't believe you." She said and ran away.

"Sam! Wait!" I yelled.

"She's gone. But I'm still here." Shelly said.

"Stay away from me." I said to her trying to threaten her. And it apparently worked because she whimpered and quickly went back to her job. I quickly ran to the parking lot but my car was still there. That means Sam is either in the hospital or is walking. I doubt she's walking since it's pouring outside. Then I heard a scream. It sounded exactly like Sam's. I ran toward the sound of the scream.

**********************************

SAM POV

That b word! I decided not to swear if your wondering why I just didn't say it like I did before. I mean swearing is bad. Anyway, back to Nick. How could he? I thought we were mates? And Shelly. I hate her. Actually I hate everyone that's a blonde bimbo (sorry if you're a blonde bimbo).

I ran out of the hospital and went into the woods nearby. I didn't care if it was raining, I just wanted to get out of there. When I got to a clearing I stopped. It was beautiful! I sat down on a rock. It was even better since it was blocking the rain. I could have stayed here forever! But then suddenly I heard a growl. Into the clearing came two large wolves. But these weren't wolves these were werewolves. I backed away from them. They kept on coming closer.

"This one smells so good." One wolf said.

"And it looks like she's been claimed." The other one said.

"I say we claim her too." The first wolf said.

"Please don't. Please don't hurt me." I whimpered.

"Don't worry we won't. We just want to take someone's mate, and you are someone's mate so you are coming with us."

I screamed as loud as I could. Then the wolf slapped me but since he had claws he pretty much ripped my right side of my face open. It hurt so bad!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed.

Suddenly out of nowhere came a huge giant black wolf. I'd seen this wolf before.

"Nick?" I asked.

He just nodded. I was so glad he was here. I just forgot about the kiss he and Shelly had. Nick jumped on the two wolves and started to rip them up. I couldn't look. Suddenly the ripping stopped and the black wolf came up to me.

"Thank you." I said. "Can you change back?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I have to calm down." He said.

I nodded. I started stroking his fur and petting him. We stayed there all night and soon fell asleep there also.

__________________________________________

What do you guys think? Please vote and comment. someone just told me that this story was copied and that was written a while back and i was wondering if it was true becuz i never copied anything. i came up with it myself and i doubt that if it was a real story they wouldnt have been word be word and the names would have to be differnet and the title should be too but can anyone tell me if it was a story?