I'm The Nerd... Chapter 25

Hey guys! I'm dedicating this chapter to this person because they have voted for pretty much all my chapters! thx so much!

I know it's been forever! I'm so sorry! From now on I'll try to upload at least once a week. I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and Black Friday! Also please please please please please read my new story. My Tragic Life Story. Okay Maybe Not So Tragic Afterall. And please vote and comment! Thx!

p.s. I luv this song by Kesha!

__________________________________________________

RECAP

"Just listen. In the olden days long long ago there was a family. They were normal until one day their youngest son got into some trouble with a werewolf. He stayed in bed for over 2 years but he didn't seem to get better from the bite. Instead he seemed to get worse. No on knew why though, because anyone who's ever gotten bitten has healed in 2 months but not this boy. Suddenly one day on a full moon he changed. He wasn't human anymore. He had changed into a werewolf. He didn't know how to control his wolf like we do know so he just charged into every single one of his family's rooms and bit every single one of them. Instead of staying in bed for two years they immediately changed into wolves. This family attacked humans and villages until the youngest boy met a young girl in a village they were about to attack. He knew something was different about this girl. He didn't want to hurt her. Instead he wanted to protect her. This is where mates come from but that's a different story. He decided that he didn't want the girl to see him as a monster so he and his family decided to try and control themselves and it worked. They were no longer monsters. Then when the youngest boy finally got together with the girl, he changed her into a werewolf. Then when they had kids and they had died. Their kids formed a group to choose which families have the honor to be werewolves and they are kind of like a president except for wolves. They are the Royal Family." Mike explained to Sam.

"Whoa! Didn't see that one coming. So how did I fit into this?"

"Well like I said. Nick and I think that you may be the last descendant of them. Judging by you and Nick's mark I am 99.99% sure, so that's why we broke into your house. We were trying to find out if our predictions are right and we found a diary and some pictures."

"Okay."

"That's all you have to say!? Okay!?" I yelled frustrated.

"Yep." Answered Sam. "Since you guys have a good reason for breaking into my house I will let it slide."

"What about us Sam?" I asked.

"Us? There is no us. You ruined your chances."

"But we're mates!?"

"Bullsh*t! if we were mates you wouldn't have cheated."

And with that she walked out of the house and drove away.

"Ouch." Mike sniggered.

"Shut up!"

"Come on. Let's go take a look at the diary and pictures."

END OF RECP

********************************

SAM POV

I can't believe that bast*rd actually broke into my house. If I wasn't in a good mood I would have beat his a*s up.

I was still trying to absorb everything that Mike had told me. Was it possible that I was a werewolf? Now that I think of it my parents were always acting weird whenever I said something about werewolves. If only they were alive. Just thinking about this made tears come to my eyes.

I stopped the car and yelled at the sky, "Why did you have to go!?"

Then I just broke down and started sobbing. I never cried this much ever. Not at their funeral, not when they were buried. Suddenly I heard my car door open and I looked to see who it was. Nick.

"What do you want?" I yelled at him.

He didn't say anything except he just pulled me into his arms and started comforting me.

****************************************************

NICK POV

"Wait Mike." I said, "I've got something else to do."

I got up and walked to the door.

"Hey! Wait! You can't leave! We have to look at this!"

I looked back at him and walked out the door with not a single word. Where was she? I caught her scent and followed her. 5 minutes later I saw her car. I was getting worried. She had just stopped the car. Was something wrong? I quickly parked my car and went to open hers. To my surprise she was crying.

"What do you want?" She yelled at me.

I didn't say anything knowing that if I did it was going to be bad. I just got in and pulled her in my arms. It my not seem like I care for her, but I did. I cared so much. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I just wanted to protect her but I guess I can't do that now that I know she is possibly a werewolf herself.

I heard her stop crying and the only sound was her hiccups.

"Are you ready to go back to your sleepover?" I asked quietly.

"I don't want to go anymore." She answered.

"Well what do you want to do then?"

"I want to stay with you."

"Alright. Let's go."

I put her back in her car as I got back in mine and drove back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAM POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I stretched my arms but they hit something I turned around and then I started screaming.

Suddenly the figure next to me sat up while rubbing their eyes.

"What the heck is going on?" Nick said.

"WHY AM I IN YOUR ROOMAND IN YOUR BED WITH YOU NEXT TO ME!" I yelled.

"Okay can you just stop yelling and let me explain?" Nick said.

He started to tell me what happened and I listened, and all my hatred to him was gone. He did all that for me even when I hated him. He finished and I hugged him. I hugged him long and hard. When I pulled away his arms pulled me back to him. Our lips were only a centimeter apart.

"I am so sorry." He whispered.

And then I pulled his lips to mine. This kiss was sweet but it wasn't like that for long. He licked my lips for entrance and I happily accepted. His tongue exploring my mouth just like I was doing to him. He pushed me back on his bed and it really was a full make out session. Suddenly I heard the door open and I gasp.

I quickly pushed nick off of me and looked at the door. It was Emily. Whoops.

"Um Emily. It's not what it looks like." I said nervously as I tried to straighten me shirt or technically it was Nick's.

Her face turned from shocked to her laughing so hard. And then I started laughing and Nick joined in. Today was probably the most I've laughed since my parents death.

______________________________________________________

Hope you like it! Please vote and comment and fan! And please check out my new story! I'm begging you! If I get a lot of votes on that story then I'll upload another chapter of this story ASAP. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't wait! I get to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 in about an hour! Can't wait!