I'm The Nerd... Chapter 13

New chapter! Last chapter I got 70 votes so this time I want at least 80 votes so vote! I know it's a lot but I want to have time to upload my other stories. Enjoy! I'm going to change where they live. They lived in New York but now they're going to live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And if I didn't mention they're 17.

________________________________________________

SAM POV

I woke up this morning feeling kinda sore. I stretched my arms but I couldn't move. It was like I was bound with chains. I looked to my side and OH MY GOD! Right next to me was a sleeping Nick with his arms around me. I looked under the sheets and we were both naked. I suddenly remembered last night. I smiled. It felt good being claimed by Nick.

Suddenly Nick woke up beside me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said.

"Good morning handsome." I said back.

"Last night was fun wasn't it?" he asked.

"Yes it was."

I remembered something. "We have to get to school!"

"Don't worry. It's Saturday."

"Oh. Ya. Sorry. Forgot."

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. Can we go to Hershey Park?" I asked. (It's an amusement park in Philadelphia.)

"Sure."

We got ready but when I looked in the mirror I saw something on my neck.

"Nick!"

He came running in.

"What's wrong?"

"What's this on my neck? It looks infected and swollen."

"Oh. I forgot to mention. When a wolf claims you they bite your neck, and that's my mark."

"Oh. Ok."

We finished getting ready and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

Nicks parents were there.

"Hey guys!" Hannah (Nicks mom) said.

"What's that on your neck Sam?" Richard (Nicks dad) asked.

"Umm."

"Oh my god! Nick claimed you!" Hannah yelled.

"Ya." Nick said.

"Oh congratulations!" Richard and Hannah said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Well mom dad, me and Sam have to go. We're going to Hershey Park." Nick said.

"Oh well have fun!" Hannah said.

Me and Nick got in his car and drove to Hershey Park.

When we got there, we got our tickets and went to have some fun!

"Where do you want to go first?" Nick asked.

I looked around.

"How about Fahrenheit?" I asked.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That ride was awesome!" I said.

I looked at Nick.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "You look a little green."

"I'm fine."

"Why don't you pick the next one?"

He chose Roller Soaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got completely soaked." I complained.

"Oh suck it up." Nick said.

"Where do you want to go next?" I asked.

"It's your turn to pick."

"Ok."

I chose Sooperdooperlooper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am exhausted." I said on the way home.

"I feel sick." Nick said.

"We only went on all the rides. How could that make you sick."

"That may mean nothing to you but going on all the rides means a lot to me."

When we got home I changed and went to Nicks room. I was staying at his again. We went on Comet, Great Bear, Lightning Racer, Sidewinder, Storm Runner, Trailblazer, Wild Mouse, Wildcat, Coastline Plunge-Whirlwind, Coal Cracker, Tidal Force, and the Ferris Wheel. We didn't go on some because they were kiddy rides. So technically we didn't go on all the rides.

Nick came 2 minutes after I did. He got in bed with me and soon we both fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Srry if that wasn't as long as you wanted but I'm really busy becuz school is starting in two weeks and I'm getting everything ready. So remember 80 votes for next chapter! So vote! And comment and fan!