I'm The Nerd. So How Did I Become The Mate Of The Most Popular Guy In School? Chapter 12

Hey guys! I'm feeling nice today since I have 1 so I'm uploading twice today. This time I want 60 votes no matter what before the next chapter. Also comment and fan! Iluvlucy123 wanted some more romance so this chapter is going to have some romance towards the end. Hope you enjoy!

_____________________________________________

SAM POV

I woke up today feeling really nervous. Know why? Today was the day that I met Nick's pack. I'm really scared. I hope they like me. If they don't then I'm gonna move all the way to California (they live New York).

Nick picked me up today for school again. School was boring as usual since I knew everything.

It was time to go to the meeting and I was nervous as hell.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." Nick said.

"Easy for you to say." I said. "You're not the one that's meeting a bunch of werewolves."

He chuckled at that. "I'll protect you."

"Ya right."

"Don't worry."

"OK." That was a total lie. I was not ok.

We arrived at the forest.

"Why are we here."

"Because it's dangerous if we do it in town. Some of the pack members might get pissed off at someone and they will turn into a wolf and we can't let people see that now can we."

"No."

We walked into the forest and in about 5 min we saw a circle of people around a podium. When we walked in everyone stopped talking and looked at us. It was as if someone told them to be quiet. Nick noticed that I was a little bit confused.

"They can feel the power of the alpha and when they do they stop whatever they're doing." He explained.

"Oh."

Nick dragged me up to the podium with him. Everyone took there seats and looked at Nick and me.

"Welcome. Today is really special because I have someone for you guys to meet. This is Samantha. She is my mate. A bunch of guys started saying about how hot I was and Nick growled. Whoa! Possessive much? But I also thought it was really cute.

Nick said a bunch of other things but I didn't really listen. He finished and pulled me aside while everyone was chatting.

"Do you think you can stay here tonight?" he asked.

"Ya. Just let me tell my parents." I called them and they said I could stay at Nick's tonight.

Nick went to talk to a few other people and I was on my own. Brittney came up to me and started threatening me.

"You need to stay away from Nick." She said trying to sound threatening but she was not even close.

"How can I if I'm his mate?" I asked smartly.

"I don't know. Just stay away from him."

"No. I don't think I will."

"Fine. Then you will pay." With that she walked away.

Everyone left and Nick took me back to his house. His parents were away for business and Emily was at dance camp. She was totally obsessed with dance if you haven't noticed. So me and Nick had the house to ourselves for tonight.

He led me up to my room and you have no idea how messy it was. There was food wrappers and dirty clothes everywhere. The only thing that was neat was his bed.

I walked over to the chair to sit in it but accidentally tripped on one of his clothes. Nick caught me and turned me around. Oh my god! His face was 1 inch away from me. I involuntarily leaned in and so did Nick he put his lips on mine and we started to kiss. Man! He is such a good kisser. It turned into a make out session and he led me to the bed. That was the night that I was claimed by Nicholas Fernan.

____________________________________________

What do you think? I want 60 votes for next chappy! Vote comment and fan!