I'm The Nerd. So How Did I Become The Mate Of The Most Popular Guy In School? Chapter 6

New chapter! Hope you enjoy! I want at least 25 votes for the next chapter so hurry up and vote comment and fan! Thx!

___________________________________________________

NICK POV

After detention I walked to my car got in and drove home. I had no idea who my mate was and what that tugging and shocking was.

When I got home, mama was there baking cookies and Josh, my older brother who's taking a break from college was also there taking care of the younger werewolves.

"Hey ma?" I asked.

"Yes honey." She said.

"Something strange was happening today."

"Like what?"

"There was this tugging and shocking."

"Was it directed toward someone?"

"Ya."

"Who?"

"Sam."

"You mean Emily's friend?"

"Yep. Her."

When I told her that, her face broke into a huge smile. She started jumping up and down and squealing.

"What ma?" I asked.

"Nothing. We'll talk about this when your father comes home." She said.

Just then Josh came in.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Nick here experienced some tugging and shocking today." Ma said, while winking at him.

Josh started smiling too.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"I already told you. We'll talk about this when your father gets home." She said.

"OK. Fine. Don't tell me anything."

And with that I walked upstairs to my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAM POV

I went upstairs to my room when I got home from school. Mom and dad still weren't home when I got home. They were all really busy from mom working at the hospital as a nurse to dad working at the college as a professor grading papers. Sometimes they wouldn't even come home until the next day. It was nice to be alone sometimes but other times I do really miss them. Just thinking about it now made me cry a little bit.

I started thinking about other things like how weird Nick was today. He wasn't mean to me like other days. And then today in detention, he kept on following me and sat down next to me. Other days, he wouldn't even come close to me unless he was pulling a prank on me.

I went downstairs and started some dinner for myself as looking my parents won't be home tonight.

After I finished dinner I went upstairs to take a shower and get into bed when

Suddenly...

____________________________________________

I bet you hate me for that cliffhanger but anyways I want at least 25 votes before I upload the next chapter. I have so many fans and yet I only get like 15 votes a chapter. So 25 votes for the next chapter! So vote comment and fan!