Willow

It's been two months, we're now looking at the day before Christmas, and it's also Nolan's release date.

Well, I also haven't seen him in two months, they said to limit visitor, so I didn't get a chance. I was supposed to have one, but Helen didn't let me go.

This year, Alex's spending Christmas Eve with Lizzy's parents, since they're in town (rarely), and on Christmas, it's Grandpa Alex's once-in-four-years Christmas party.

Now, Aunt Bee and I are in the hospital, picking Nolan up.

"Hey." I smile as I see him, tears fill my eyes. Then I bend down to hug him, "I miss you."

"Will," he smiles back, "I miss you too."

"I'm sorry I didn't visit."

"Don't be, I told Helen to not let you." He said, surprising me.

"Why?" I look at him, confused

"Because if I see you, then I would want to stay beside you, and that will make me miss you more when you leave."

"Well, in that case, then it's fine." I kiss his cheeks, "I love you."

"I love you too." He look at me, I can see the sparks in his eyes again, they're back.

Maybe not like how it used to be, but he's Nolan, I love him no matter what.

-

"Hey guys," we went into the bakery.

"Nolan!" All of my siblings went pass me and give him a hug.

"Guys, I'm your sister, why did none of you give me a hug?" I give all of them a look,

"Nah, we saw you everyday." Bella said

"You've been living in Calgary."

"..."

"Nice one sis." Paris said

"Yeah, but you guys should let go of me, why does everyone trying to kill me with hugs?" Nolan said as they release him

Then I got kidnapped by my sisters, all three of them just suddenly drag me out.

Can't a girl spend some time with her boyfriend?

-

"Why am I here?" I give my sisters a look, Yes we're at the boutique, and they're trying to put me into some dresses.

"You know it sis, you can't hide from it." Helen said

It's not that I don't like it, but it takes Helen hours to find all of us the perfect dress for everyone. Ma usually does this, but Helen took over since last time.

When I said everyone, it's means us four, and Double A, Capital L, Double K, Ruby, Bri, and I supposed, Lizzy.

"We can find us four's dress first." Helen said, "Then you can go and do something else, just be back before 3 because we need to do our hair, and makeup."

"Why do we go to these events anyway?" Paris asks

"Well, it's grandpa Alex, so why not?" Helen answer her with a question, then she toss her a dress,"Go change."

-

"I'm not wearing anything long." I said to Helen, "I'm going to push Nolan around, and I don't want to trip on myself."

"Well, I want to wear something long, I didn't get to wear it on Lizzy's wedding." Helen said as she saw something short, and toss it to me.

"How do I look?" Paris comes out the dressing room, with her 20th dress today

"I think this is the one." Helen said, "Finally, one down, three to go."

-
After all four of us got our dress, now it's actually the hard part.

"Just to be clear, Bri and I are not wearing long dress." Ruby said, "We gotta push Nolan around, I don't want to trip."

"I thought Willow is pushing Nolan around." Helen give them both a look

"Hey, he's still our brother, so we're pushing him." Bri said

"I'll pick out my own." Alice said as she step into the change room, "I left all my design back in France."

"Aww, I though we finally get to see your work." I said

"Well, you'll see it at your wedding, which I believe won't be far away." She wink at me before she went in.

"I really wish though." I sigh

"Hey sis, I remember the day when Nolan was back, he asks you if he proposed to you, would you accept." Helen stand beside me, "I remember you said no to him, but now it's like 5 months later, everything feels more real, would you said yes to him if he asks?"

"Yeah, I think I would like that." I smile, "I never saw a future that doesn't have he in it."

Then I realize something, "Wait a second, I remember Nolan and I had that talk in private back then." I give her a look.

"Fine, I was spying, okay? We were worried about you."

"We?"

"Ethan and I."

"Helen Rose."

"Fine, Ma and I." She raised her hands, "Hey, we didn't even open up the popcorn when you decided to run off."

"..."

"How did I look?" Ruby asks as she step out, to see Helen being chased by me, "I guess I look fine then."