Well, we went into the part where we're supposed to find our own seat, I can see Lizzy's parents are not happy with Ma at the ceremony, but Lizzy's talking some sense into them.

And Ma? She's dealing with almost everybody.

Well I push Nolan as we walk, he hasn't talk much lately. He was supposed to be in the hospital.

But Ma did something I don't think it's appropriate for me to say, and they let him out for today.

See everything is better when they rhyme.

"Hey." I stop the wheelchair, "You've been awfully quiet."

"What's there to say?" He ask, "Will, I don't feel like talking about anything after that meltdown. Willow, I want to forget about that place, and forget about all those things they've done to me, but I can't. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw myself in that cell again."

"Then don't worry, it'll just be us sitting, we don't have to talk about it or anything else. It'll just be you and me." I push him to the park outside, and send a text to Helen. Then I put him on the bench and sit down beside him, it's peaceful.

Helen

I read that text from Willow as all of us finds our seat.

Sorry sis, code yellow. Buy you three boxes of ice cream later.

Okay, so it's something about Nolan, and I got ice cream.

Adrien stand up and said his speech as the best men, then it's supposed to be Willow turn.

"Hi, as you all can see, I'm not Willow, but since my sister is playing 'hide the zucchini' with her boyfriend, I'll said something to the couple." I started, "The first thing I did after I saw Lizzy for the first time, I throw my pie at queen bee back in high school. I remember that day we bond, then we became best friend. As for my cousin, I've know him since he was born, he went from a little twit, to a big twit, I really hope the baby got Lizzy's Gene more than yours. Anyway, you both deserve happiness, and I hope you're happy, then I wish you a life long happiness."

"Nice speech." Bella said

"I know."  I told her.

"Helen, do you even know what 'hide the zucchini' means." Paris asks

"No idea, but I figure they used in Avenger, you can also used it here."

"..." all of my friends look at me

"Oh." Is all I said as I realize what it meant.

"Pa's not going to be happy." Bella said

"When is Pa happy?" I ask her

"That's true though." Josh said

"Well, I hope Alex and Lizzy understand." Tommy sais

"They will." I said

-
Bella

After we eat and finish all of our food, the couple do their first dance.

I've been to weddings, some of the couple can't dance, but apparently, my cousin can and he did it pretty well.

Then everyone get to the dance floor, that's if you have someone.

I just sit there, looking at Eddy and Josh dancing, everyone can see that they have a crush on each other, they're just to blind to see it.

There's also Helen and Ethan, who just can't seem to say I love you to each other, even though all of us know, they just have to go through the whole chaos to get together. I mean how hard it is to just confess?

Well, Alex decided to knock up Lizzy first, then confess his undying love to her, so I guess confess is either harder than I think, or I live with a family of idiots.

Then there's Paris and Jace, who've been together for 6 years, do you know what it feels like to see your sister trying sucking your friends' tongue out of his mouth? It's not pretty at all.

Well, the most beautiful love you can see, are probably Nolan and Willow. Nolan's like a big brother to all of us, but he only treats Willow like a princess, everything he did, he think of her, and Willow is some kind of Nolan magnetic, she even wants to live with him instead us me since she was born. Whatever Nolan feels, Willow also feels, it's like they share the whole emotions, no matter if it's good or bad emotion. When we all thought Nolan's dead, Willow's in pain, because who she share her everything was gone. But the most amazing things happen between them, is that their love for each other's didn't fade, she can still read his mind, and he can still make her happy.

"Whatcha think?" Bri said as she brought me to the dance floor.

"Everyone and their love life."

"Let's just ignore Tommy, because he's an idiot." Bri said as I laugh, "And then?"

"Well, I wonder what will my live turns out." I said as I spin her

"Well, I know everyone got a very excited love life, but I would just want something normal." She said, "I want to maybe met him at some point in life, fall in love, have a wedding, and then have kids."

"Don't we all want that?" I said, "everyone wants what's normal, but sometimes life have other surprises."

"I know." She laughs as the music ends.

"It's a pleasure dancing to you, princess Brigitte." I said

"Well, thank you, my knight in shining armour." She said

We just laugh like two nuts, Bri will always be my best friend, even though she's a year younger than me.

"Did you decide on your Uni yet?" I asks

"Well of course, I'm heading down with you three yahoos next year." She said, "Our parents will definitely have a massive headache with this combination."

"You don't say."