"Will!" Someone is shaking me, "I brought cookies."

I open my eyes to see an eight-year-old Nolan smiling at me, and he hands me some cookies.

"Nolan, Williow's having a fever, she can't eat cookies." Aunt Bee said to him, "Let her sleep."

"Okay," Nolan said as he pulls a chair over and sits beside my bed, "Get well soon, Will, I'll tell Mom to bring us to park."

I smile as he kisses me on the forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said as I close my eyes

"I'll stay here with you."

-

The next time I open my eyes, ten-years-old Nolan smiles at me, "See that star over there?"

"Yeah," I said, yawning

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't drag you out here with me this late." He apologized

"I'm fine, and I don't mind. I get to spent time with you." I smile.

"Come on, let's go home and sleep." He kisses me on the forehead, "I'll give you a piggyback ride."

"Yeah!" I giggle, "You're the best."

"Don't let Daniel hear that," He laughed, "He's going to kill me."

"I'm not going to tell Pa," I said, I close my eyes as he carried me back to the house.

"Night, Willow."

"Night, Nolan."

-

The next time I open my eyes, I was walking alone in the street, at night. 

I ended up stopping in front of Uncle Kyle's house and gently throw a rock at Nolan's window.

Twelve-years-old Nolan sticks his head out of the window. After he saw me standing there, he closed the window and appears at the front door in less than three seconds.

"Nightmare?" He asks

I nod as tears streaming down my cheeks

"Come here." He hugs me, "Let's go to bed, but be quiet, everyone is asleep."

I got into his blankets when we're in his room, he laid down beside me as I snuggle into him.

"Night, I love you," Nolan said

"Night." I said, sleepy, "I love you too."

-

This time I wake up, seventeen-years-old Nolan opened up my door, "Willow!"

"What?"

"My friends are having a party, and I told them I have a doctor's appointment, so I have to hide here for a while."

"Why don't you go to parties anyway?" I asked

"Girls come on to me after being drunk, even though I told them no." He sigh

"Are you Gay?" I give him a look, "Usually guys would be on cloud nine if girls come on to them."

"I'm not gay. If I am, I'll let you know," He shrugs."I prefer a girl I love more than lots of girls I don't like." 

"Good luck finding that girl," I said, "The world is bigger than you think."

"Maybe it's smaller than you think," He kisses me on the forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile

-

"Happy birthday." Nolan hands me a gift.

I hand him a box of chocolate, "Happy Valentine."

"What about us?" Helen asks

"Dad has them," Nolan said, and the next second she's gone.

He hugs me, "Thanks for the chocolate."

"Thanks for the gift."

"Well, you're finally 15, what do you want to do?" He asks

"Nothing," I said, "You being here would be fine."

"I'll always be here if you need me."

"Pinky promise?" I said

"Pinky promise," He smiles as we pinky promise each other.

-

I wake up in the hospital, a little puzzle. After I realized what happened, I did the first thing that comes to my mind.

I scream at the top of my lungs

And suddenly my door burst open, Ma, Pa and my other two half rush in.

"Will!" Helen shouts, "Calm down, you're okay."

"No!" I scream, "It's just a bad dream! It's just a bad dream!"

My sister has tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Pa! Tell me Nolan's still alive, tell me it's only been a bad dream." I look at him, 

"I'm sorry Will, but it's not." Pa hugs me, with pain in his eyes.

I continue to scream, I just want to pain to go away, the pain that knowing the love of my life just left me in this world, alone.

A world without him.

The nurse comes in and gives me a shot, that's when I passed out again.

-

The twenty-one-years-old Nolan smile at me, "Hey, Will."

"You liar." I shout, "You promise me you'll always be there for me, you promise me you won't die, you say for me, you'll do anything."

He didn't say anything to me.

"Nolan Mark Young! You lying..." I couldn't finish the sentence as I start to sob.

"I'm sorry." He hugs me, "Willow, I'm sorry."

"WHY? Nolan, Why?" I ask

He didn't say anything as he let go of me and starts to walk away.

"Nolan!" I shout as I chase behind him, but even though I'm running already, he's still more further away from me every second.

I keep running until I tripped, "Nolan, come back! Don't go! I won't bug you anymore! I won't call you every day! I can even stop loving you if you want! Just come back, please! I'll do anything!" I shout, but Nolan already disappeared.

-

For the next few days, it became a cycle, every time I wake up, I scream.

So the nurse will come in and give me a got, then I pass out.

Dreamed of Nolan again, then I'll wake up screaming, and you know the rest.

Until one day Nolan just disappeared in my dream, I wake up, numb.

"Will?" Helen looks at me

I didn't answer as I closed my eyes, I want to see him, even it's only in my dream.

"Willow. Is this really what Nolan wanted?" She asks me, "You being a mess, like this?"

"I don't know what he wants!" I yell, "He's not here anymore, I have the right to be sad."

"I know, sis, I know," She hugs me, "But He wouldn't want you to be like this."

"Helen, it hurts." I sob, "It hurts so much."

"I know, sis, I know." She smoothes my back, "We all know."

"Make it go away," I said, "Make it stop."

"I wish I can sis, I wish I can."

I remember I told him that I can afford a heartbreak, but after actually experiencing it, I would never want to feel like this, ever again.