Willow

Today is the big day. Yes, today is the Alex's wedding, all of us are back, even Ash who didn't came back for Lia's wedding because of a stupid internship.

Well, even though Lizzy said she wants Ma to plan her wedding, but in the end, is Helen who did almost all the wedding Planning. Yeah, Ma's not happy, but what's new?

Josh stays with Lisa all the time, and Eddy visit them a lot.

Well, since Helen was wedding planning, I get to be her maid of honour.

Alex has Adri to he his best men, who also brought Josie to the wedding

I went with Lizzy to pick out her wedding dress, let's say Helen's not Ma yet, at least on the part of picking a dress, Ma pick this one out after we left, she said just in case.

beside, this dress perfectly hides Lizzy's stomache, where she's carrying a triplets.

no wonder why they say you shoot, you score. In my opinion, Alex score way too big.

"You ready Little princess?" Her dad walks in to check on her

"I'm fine." She smiles, "Dad, can you go get Eli?"

"Sure, sweetie." His dad says as he left the room

"Lizzy?" I look at her

"I'm fine, it's just little Alex wouldn't settle."

"Imagine you call all of them Alex after they are born."

"I'm not doing that." She give them a look

"Well, look at who you're marrying, I means there's always a chance that he might name all of them after himself."

"Oh God." She groan,

"Relax, I'm kidding, he's not going to do that."

-

All of us bridesmaid stand in front of the door and look at each other,

Well, I'm the maid of honour, did I mention that I love my dress?