He's still alive, even though he's in a wheelchair, but anything is better than dead.

"Nolan!" Ruby, Joey, and Bri screams, rush over and hive him a hug.

"Okay little me, not to hard, I'm still recovering." He smile, "Lia!"

"Nolan." Lia smiles

"Congratulations, looks like I made it on time." He joked

"Well, you miss the ceremony." She points out, and he laughs

Then he looks at me, "Will, aren't you going to give me a hug?"

"No." I said, "If I touch you, I'll wake up from my dream and I'm going to be back in the reality where there's no you."

Tears streaming down from my cheek as I cried, "It's not a dream, sis." Helen gives me a hug from the side.

Nolan pushes himself over, "Willow." He hold my hands into his, they're warm, "I'm here, and this time I'm not going anywhere."

"That's what you said last time." I said, but I still bend down to hug him.

"Yeah, it just takes me what? Three years to get back to you," He smiles.

"I love you." I sob

"I love you too."

-
Nolan (earlier today)

"Guess what?" Jack comes into my room.

"Your wife's pregnant?" I ask

"No!" He gives me a look, "Your test results comes in, you're good to go home. Captain contact your parents and they're on their way,"

"I miss going home." I said, "I miss the three years I serve in military, but I can't do those anymore."

"I'm sorry bro, but if you don't give that up, you wouldn't have survive."

"I know." I look down at where my legs used to be, but they're no more.

"Are the nightmares getting better?" He asks

"No." I said,

Flashback

"Is that everyone?" I shout.

"Yeah!" Connor said.

"Come on, Issac and Maxwell! Let's head out." David said, "Jack is waiting for us in the helicopter."

I was already outside, but all four of them are still in the building, that's when The bomb exploded, and that's when I got knock out unconscious.

When I woke up, I was in a cell, then all I got was just all the beaten up, and little food, no sun, alone for three years.

I was going to go insane, the only thing keeps me alive is Willow.

End of flashback

"I should have been there when the explode happened." Jack said,

"Don't say that," I give him a hug, "We already lose David, Connor, Issac and Max. If you were there, I would lose you too."

"But I thought I lose all of you that day." He said.

"But you didn't lose me." I smiles, "Jack, promise me one thing."

"What?"

"Be my best men on my wedding. That means to stay alive."

"I'll try."

-

"Nolan." Mom rushes here as she sees me, and pull me into a hug.

"Hey Mom, I love you. But you're crushing me."

"Sorry!" She back up.

"Hey old man,"I said to Dad.

"I'll old man you," he laughs, then pull me into a hug, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I said, "So what did I miss?"

"Well, Helen and Ethan are engage. Today, in fact right now is Lia's wedding, Kids are mostly sharing a house, with that or they left the city."

"Where are my siblings?" I ask

"They had bachelor/bachelorette party last night." Dad said, "they're at the ceremony, and according to all the miss calls and notifications I got, they are not happy."

"Call them, and tell them you have a surprise." I said, "we're heading to Lia's wedding right now."

Mom push me from the back of my wheelchair,

"How about her?" I ask, afraid of knowing the answer,  I know it's been three years. In a romantic story, there will be a guy to reach out to Willow and give her what I can't.

Mom smiles, "At least few days ago, she's still crying in front of your tomb. But I have to warn you, Willow been through a lot."

"What?" I ask, as we're on the way to the hall where they are having the wedding.

"I'll let Willow tells you herself." Mom said.

-

After we arrive, Mom and Dad put me on the wheelchair, and then they they head in first, just to get everyone to gather up front.

Then Dad pushes me from behind as we walk into the hall.

I heard everyone gasped, but my eye is just lock with one person,

The person I miss the most,

The person that keeps me from going insane.

"Surprise!" I smile.

"Nolan!" Willow cried out, I never seen her being so happy, ever.

"Nolan!" All of my siblings rush to me, and I swear, everyone's trying to kill me with hugs.

"Okay, Little me, not so hard. I'm still recovering," I said, then I turn to the bride, "Lia."

"Nolan!" She has happy tears in her eyes.

"Congratulations, looks like I make it on time."

"Well, you miss the ceremony." She points out,

I laugh, then turn to the person I miss the most, "Will, aren't you going to give me a hug?"

Usually stuff like this, she would be jumping on me, and telling me how much she miss me.

"No." She aid as tears streaming down her eyes, "If I touch you, I'll wake up from my dream and I'm going to be back in the reality where there's no you."

I feel like my heart breaks into a million pieces,

What have she been through because of me?

"It's not a dream, sis." Helen hugs her from the side as I push myself to where she is.

I put my hands on top of hers, "I'm here, and this time I'm not going anywhere."

"That's what you said last time." She said, but she still bend down to hug me.

"Yeah, it just takes me what? Three years to get back to you," I smiles.

I'll be back for you, no matter how long it will takes.

"I love you." She sob

"I love you too."

A bit insight of what Nolan's been through...