"Elizabeth Mia Harley, Will you Marry me?" Alex asks, one knee on the ground.

"Oh, My God." Paris rolls her eyes, "Alex, this is not the way you fix the problem."

"Alex, we still have so much we don't know about each other." Lizzy said.

"Ellie, I know that, but now all I learn is stuff I like about you, I want to learn about stuff maybe I don't like it that much, together with you when we share a last name. Maybe in the future, we can live in a place where we can put our name on the mailbox together."

"Are you quoting Friends?" Helen asks, "besides, do you even know what you're asking Lizzy?"

"Yeah, well, I have some idea."

All of us facepalm ourselves, but surprisingly, Lizzy said yes.

"I call their wedding planner!" Helen yells.

"You're not a legit one yet." Alex said

"So what, my Ma can do it,"

"Oh no, I'm letting my mom plannings it." Alex said

"I kind of want Pony to do it..." Lizzy smiles nervously, "She planned Eli's wedding so good."

"Ellie! I'm already going to get killed by my parents for knocking you up, if we let Aunt Pony do it, you won't even have a groom!" Alex said

"Hey Little me, what's up?" Ma asks through the speakerphone

I look at Josh who pulls out his phone, so I said it very quickly and loudly, "Ma, Alex just propose to Lizzy, She wants you to be her wedding planner, and if we can have it in no more than two months, it'll be awesome."

"I'm on It." Ma said, "Got to start planning, love you all, and Lizzy, you are awesome."

Ma hang up

"You guys are getting me killed!" Alex shout to four of us

"Not our problem." Helen shrugs as us two high five, "Tommy elope, So Ma really wants to plan something now."

"Adri." Alex looks at his brother.

"Don't look at me, I can't save you from Mom and Pop, they're scary, and besides now Mom doesn't get to plan your wedding, she's going to murder you."

-

Today we're having dinner back home. Well, all the adults call all of us back, this is so going south.

We have dinner at the Greyson's, the moment all of us walk in. Everything went south, Not just the gang, even Eli, Eric and Lia are there.

"Alexander Leonardo Greyson." Uncle Luke said, like a volcano, slowly but can explode at any second.

"Yes Pop?"

"Why, when you propose to Lizzy, you never talk to us about it first." Luke said.

"And more importantly, how come we get to hear the news from Pony, who's going to be your Wedding Planner. Did you forget that you have a mom?" Aunt Rose said.

"And why, did you think it's a good idea to knock my baby sister up." Eli stands in front of him.

Poor Alex, he looks like he's going to pee himself.

"WHAT?" All the adults shout,

"Oops." Alex said, "I forgot about that."

"Alex!" Uncle Luke said, "Didn't you know what a freaking condom is?

"I was drunk, and out of all people, you are the last person that can remind me what a condom is."

"You know, he's right though." Pa said,

"Not even a bit." Uncle Luke gives him a look, then turn back to Alex,"I already married your mom when I knock her up,"

"So? Now I've married Ellie, same difference."

"I already graduated!"

"I'm in my senior years."

"Lizzy's only a junior!"

"So what am I? A decoration? I'm going to be there and help."

"Guys, we need some damage control here," Helen said to me, I turn and saw two very angry adults, name? Eli and Eric Harley.

"Run, Alex!" Nolan said as Alex bolts out of the house

"Bye, folks," Alex said.

"ALEX!"

-

After we headed back to the rental, I knock on Nolan's room.

"Hey, got a sec?" I open my door.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Nah, just want to spent some time with you." I lay in his bed, while Nolan was writing something at the desk.

"It's weird knowing those two are going to get married."He said, "I always thought if someone get married, it would be either Helen and Ethan, or us."

"Same." I laugh, "I blame the Greyson gene."

"Don't you have those as well?"

"Well, don't forget who my mom is." I tell him, "Hope Gene is way stronger than the Greyson."

"That I can't argue with."