Willow

"So what have you been up to?" I ask as I push Nolan on the sidewalk.

"Well, obviously, no legs, but I survived," he said, "Did you read my letter?"

"Yeah," I said, just the mention of that letter itself makes me want to cry.

"I'm sorry." He sigh.

"For what?" I ask

"For the past three years, for putting you through everything."

I stop the wheelchair, and kneel down in front of him,

"But you're back." I smile, "That's what it matters, you're back."

"That could have been our wedding," Nolan said

"I highly doubt that. There's no way Pa's letting me getting married before graduating, he's not thrilled with Tommy eloping."

He laughs, and I miss that laugh so much.

"Well, if I ask you, will you say yes?" He asks

"I don't know," I said,

"What?" He looks at me.

"It hurts me so much the day you died, I just don't want to experience something like that ever again." I lower my head, so he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes.

"Will." He pulls my chin up, "What happened?"

"I can't tell you." Tears are falling down.

"My mom said you been through a lot, what does she mean?" Pain fill his eyes, and I know I can't lie to him.l

"I tried to attempt suicide," I whisper

"What!" He looks at me, shocked.

"The first week I was in the hospital, and the following three days I locked myself in my room alone, then because I couldn't deal with it anymore, I tried to attempt suicide, just to see you again." I said, "Bella find me fast enough, and the next 6 weeks I was hospitalized, they teach me how to deal with grief. Nolan, I can't lose you again, it was something I never want to experience."

"Willow." He said, but I got up, and run away, ignored his calling, "Willow!"

I run back home and hide under my bed.

He must be disappointed in me.

I cried.

-
Bella

"Will? Willow! Let me in!" I bang on the door, I'm scared, I can still remember last time Willow lock herself up, then is followed by the worst day of my life.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" She shouts

"I can't, you're in my room, all my stuff are still there." I said, "You have to let me in!"

"What happened?" Helen asks

"This is like three years ago all over again!" I said, "Helen, I'm worried about Will, I can't lose her!"

For some people, they might not have a good relationship with their siblings or even their family. But for us Hope, not only just every triplet has a special bond, us who share a room also has one.

"You're heavier than I think!" I heard Joey from downstairs.

"Hey, I still have my upper body even without my legs," Nolan said, "You're just weak, Mom can carry me without complaining."

"I can drop you at any moment!"

"Fine." I saw Joey carries Nolan and they walk toward us.

"Will!" Nolan said as he knocks on the door

"Go away, leave me alone!"

"Willow, this is not you!" Nolan said, "Talk to me! Please!"

"Too bad, the Willow you're familiar with is no more!" I can hear her cry, "She died on the day when you were dead."

All of us just look at each other.

"It's all my fault." Nolan has his back to the door as Joey puts him down, "This is all my fault."

"Willow, please, you're scaring me!" I yell as I broke down, "Do you know what it feels like for all of us back in the hospital, where you scream every time you wake up? Do you even know what it feels like for us to see you lock yourself up for three day straight, with no food, no water, and refuse to talk to anyone? Do you know what it feels like for us when I find you on the bathroom floor, out cold? Do you know what it feels like for me to hear you cry silently at night when you thought I was asleep? Willow, you been through so much, please don't go back to square one, please! I don't want to lose you, I don't need you to be the Willow I used to know, I just want you to be alive!"

I can hear Willow crying on the other side of the door, "I'm sorry, Bell."

"Will, I've been kidnapped and enslaved for the past three years, I been through lots of stuff that you couldn't even imagine, but I came back without go nuts, and it's because of you, because I want to be with you and because I love you."

"Willow, please, open the door, we're the Hope triplet. When you're hurt, all of us are hurt," Helen yells

the door slightly open, as all of us rush in.

"Guys! I have no legs! don't step on me!" Nolan yells.

"Sorry," I said to him as I beat everyone and give Willow a hug.

"I'm sorry."

"You better be." I said, "You scared the hell out of me."

-

Willow

I let go of Bella, and Joey puts Nolan down in front of me, I get on my knees to be with the same level as him.

"I'm sorry." He pulls me into a hug, "It's all my fault, I put you through all of this."

"It's not your fault." I whisper, "You survived."

"I never want you to be unhappy, but I'm the cause of your unhappiness."

"That's not true."

"And look at me, I'm a mess, I lost my leg due to infection, I am constantly having nightmares and sometimes, flashback." He said, I can feel his tears on my shoulder, "I'm not the guy I used to be, I'm not the guy can be with you anymore."

"Don't say that." I said as I touches our forehead, "I love you, anything else doesn't matter, I love you no matter what, even when I thought you were dead."

"I love you too." He smiles, "So no giving up, locking yourself up, or other stuff anymore?"

"No more." I said, "It's you and me against the whole world."