Bella (shocking, I know)

For some reason, maybe because I'm more dangerous? I mean I did break that ass' nose and arms, so they decided to lock me in another area, or they're just simply out of space.

"Dammit." I said, sitting on the floor, back is leaning on the bar. That ass hit me in the face, now I have a headache, and my ears are ringing for a bit.

"You know, saying that wouldn't change the whole situation." Someone said to me,

"Well, at least I broke that asshole's nose, I mean you know how I was the calm one in the family, but that doesn't mean I won't fight if someone hurt my brother. I mean you would do the same for yours, right?" I turn to that person, I was excepting to see Nolan.

Well, the guy in front of me is definitely not Nolan, "Eli?" I asks,

"Hey." He smile, "Eddy called me, and well, I kind of want to check on you, because I kind of want to know how it feels like to drive for 2 hours, and then end up in jail. Beside, you're the only one away from others."

"Thanks, it was supposed to be a three hour ride, but double k decided to speed along the way." I rolled my eyes, "I think I'm having a headache, but I'll be fine, I'm more worried about Josh. I mean how can people be this cruel? Josh didn't do any to them, they just beat him up because he was bisexual, and this is not the first time."

"Not the first time?" He asks

"Back in junior high, when people know his sexuality, kids at my school throw all the food at him and one of his best friend Lisa, who is gay." I told him, "I thought people are going to get better growing up, because they know more about LGBTQ, but the truth it, more people trying to hurt him, he's my brother, no matter what, I want to protect him."

He hold my hands through the cell bar, "I know how that feels. But Bella, this isn't the solution, you guys shouldn't had take the matter into your own hands, especially you who broke his nose and arms."

"Try telling that to 10 angry college kids, my Aunt even offer bail money." I told him.

He chuckle, "Bella, remember, not everything have to be an eye for an eye, sometimes, leave it to the justice is a better option. When knight killed the devil, his armour was full of the devil's blood. When you attack the person who attack your brother, it also makes you wrong. See, Josh is laying in the hospital, and You're in jail instead of beside his bed, he's wounded, and you're hands are broken."

"You sounds like you know about it." I said to him.

"Who do you think keep the 5 years old Eric away from trouble in school?" He asks me

"That must be tough." I said

"Not really, it's actually easier than you think." He smiles, "Anyway I'll go, Bonnie's waiting for me outside, and your parents are probably here. I'll see you on Lizzy's wedding?"

"Yeah, I'll be there." I said, "Bye, Eli."

"Bye."

Guys, this will be a little important in the future.

-
Willow

I stand in front of some cells, for some reason, they decided to lock everyone up individually, I thought they lock people up together? I'll never believe anymore Wattpad books.

This area is already full of people, and they have to lock Bella in another area.

"Hey guys." Nolan said.

"Hey Bro." Ruby said

"How many asses have you guys kick?" He asks his siblings.

"A lot," Joey said, "Bella break the guys' arms and nose."

"Then, nice job, guys." He said, "I'm sorry I can't do anything."

"Umm, you can." Katie sais, "You can save us from our parents."

"I'll see what I can do." Nolan said, "But don't worry, you'll be fine."

"Did anyone call double C's and Tommy?" Kiana asks

"No way we're calling that idiot, he'll only got himself into trouble there." Helen said to her, "And I called double C's while at the hospital, they tell us good luck, and they are sorry they can't com back now, but they'll be back for Alex's wedding, they'll check on Josh by then."

"Yeah, Alex and Lizzy's wedding are in 2 weeks." Paris realized

"Yahoos, focus." Adrien said, "How are the adults?"

"Mad." I said, "Partly because you guys landed in jail, but mostly because people treat Josh like that."

"Okay everyone, you're free to go." One officer opens all the doors, and everyone came out.

"Where's my sister?" Helen asks

"She's also coming out."

-

"Do you kids know how much trouble you are in?" Pa asks us.

"I have an idea." Helen said.

"Helen Rose, it's not the time." Uncle Luke said

"Ma, Pa, I'm sorry," Bella said as she walk out, "We should have let police arrest them instead of taking matter into our own hand."

She hand her phone to Ma, "Here's my phone, you guys can take it, and you can ground me if you want, if things like this happen again, let's hope it won't, this will not happen again."

Pa sigh, "We're not going to ground you guys, but just as Bella said, you can't take matter into your own hand..."

"Blah, Blah, Blah, we get it Pa, can we please go see our brother now, we're still worry." Helen said

Pa shot her a glare, "Hey, we start a fight for him."

"Are they getting arrested?" Bella asks

"Yeah, we're also going to file a lawsuit, but be careful, because you guys did this, there's a chance they might use it against us." Aunt Bee said, "Don't worry, we'll figure it out."

Then I notice Ma's on her phone, after she got off, "Guys, we have a situation."

"What?" I look at her

"Josh said he was with Lisa when he was attacked." Ma said

"Did anyone has Lisa's number?" I asks

Bella take her phone from Ma, and dial a number, "She's not picking up."