We told the police about Lisa, and all of us went to those guys' house.

After Ma break the door in half before the police does,what we saw shocked us.

Lisa was all bruise, and tied up against a chair. She look at all of us, horrified.

"Lisa!" Bella rush over, untie her and held her in her arms, "Lisa, it's Bell, you're going to be fine, it's just me and my family."

"No." I turn to see Nolan breathing heavily, "No."

"Nolan, it's me." I hold his hand, "You're going to fine, I'm here."

Then I realize why Nolan's acting like this, he was lock up for three years, this must have triggered his memory.

"Nolan, listen to me, think about our happy place, our future." I caress his cheek, "Think about our wedding, a house, and our kids."

"Yeah, you said you want a wedding that's summer theme, you even want me to wear white." He gives me a smile, even though he's still breathing heavily.

"Hey, you didn't say you don't want to wear white."

"Willow, for you, I can do anything, even wearing white on my wedding."

"Well, I want you to wear what looks good, even if it's not white, pink would be a great colour."

"Really? If I wear pink on our wedding, does that mean I can name all the kids?"

"No way, you can wear whatever you want on our wedding, even pyjama I'll be fine, but I get to name all the girls." I said, "I'm not letting you naming them Spring, Summer, Autumn and/or Winter."

He doesn't look that white anymore, but he still closed his eye and pass out.

"Guys, we need one more ambulance." Helen said to the police

-
Bella (I know there's been a lot of her POV lately, but there's a reason.)

"Josh." I look at my brother who just woke up

"Hey Bell, did you get yourself in trouble?" He asks

"Yeah." I smile, "I send the guys that did this to you into the hospital."

"Bell, there were at least 20 of them."

"And every one of them was beaten on the ground, you know, if we didn't bring Ethan, Helen was planning on destroying them like the Hulk."

"Where's others?"

"Well, Most of them have school or work, so Ma make them go back, Willow's staying with Nolan who had a meltdown. And the Yahoos who lived with me are out shopping, they're buying more food for us who are in the hospital, I really wish Ma didn't let them do that, I mean they might poison us."

"Where's Lisa?"

"Over there." I point to the other side of the room, behind the curtain, "They're not sure what damage they did to her, but it's way worst than they did it to you."

"Well, good luck me that I only had a broken arm and leg." He said as tears starts to fall down

"I'm here, brother." I pull him into his arm, and make sure I don't hurt him.

"Why Bell? Why us, just because Lisa's gay and I'm bi, doesn't make us less of a person." He said

"I know, people these days should had been minding their own business." I told him, "Remember what Grammy Lu said?"

"She said that no matter where you come from, who your parents is, or you race. Every single human being should be respected and love as much as we can. She also said if life can't make you happy, then it's life's fault, people shouldn't have control over what you think or what you do. "

"Too bad they don't have a Grammy Lu in their life." He said

"But we have, and you have us, I mean I did not break my hand for nothing."

"Thanks sis," he look over to the other side of the room, "I'm worry about her Bell, you remember what happened 5 years ago."

"I know, and Eddy joke about you look a little skinny."

"Hey, I'm perfect fine for my age, he's just too muscular." He said

"He couldn't even win Helen." I give him a look

"Are you sure he does his best?"

"That I can't say." I shrugs, "And you sound like you again."

"Well, you are my favourite little sis." He joke

"I'm your only little sis." I give him a look.

"Well, then, you are my favourite sis."

"Don't let Helen heard that."

"Duly noted."

"Hey cousins," double K's walk back in, "I brought you guys some food."

"Hey yahoos." I said as I toss my phone to them, "You know the drill, and also, did you guys feed Nolan already?"

"Yeah, about that, don't tell anyone else out this room, but I heard the doctor talk to Aunt bee about Nolan developed PTSD." Kiana said

"Post traumatic stress disorder." I gasped, "how come they didn't find out when he came home."

"I guess nothing triggers it that makes people worried, besides, Nolan hid it well." Katie said, "They're planning to send Nolan to where they lock up Willow before, for treatment."

"I'm guess something like that might happen to Lisa too." Josh said,

"Or worst, she hasn't wake up, the doctor are worried if they do some brain damage to her, but we won't know anything until she wakes up." Katie said.

"Anyway, what's the drill you told the yahoos earlier?" Josh asks me.

"I'm telling you two word that explains everything." I said to him, "Bridgette Young."

"Bella, you..." He look at us three, "What have you three done this time?"

"Don't worry, nothing involved Bridgette hack into all of their tech and try to find out if they do anything like this to other people." Kiana said

"And nothing involves hacking into the police file." Katie said

"You know you're in so much trouble if the adults finds out, right?"

"Well, Bri's not 18 yet, so maybe not." I said

"You do realize it's still a big deal, right?"

"Yep," Us three sais, "But to hell with them."