"How's everything now?" Nolan asks

"Fine, Helen and Tommy like to rub their relationships in my face." I sigh,

"Don't worry, just wait till I'm home, we'll rub all of them back." Nolan laugh,

"Alex refuses to admit that he has feelings for Lizzy, but all of us can tell," I said, "Josh Broke up with Ellie a few weeks ago. Capital A is now engaged to the Three-year-old, bad temper Eric, but he's actually so much better than when we first met him."

"I'm not surprise," He said, "Anyway, I got to go, I love you, Will."

"I love you more."

"Not possible." He said,

I lay on my bed as Bella walks in, "Someone just talks to Nolan." She wiggles her brows.

"Shut up." I throw my pillow at her.

"Anyway, I have to go to the bakery, are you coming?"

"Yeah," I said, "Just give me a sec."

I look at the gigantic elephant doll Nolan gave me after we're together, "I miss you, be back soon." I mumble.

Flashback.

"You don't have to buy me another doll, You already give me enough," I said

"Well, I feel like it's necessary," Nolan said, "If I'm out, and you feel alone or other stuff, I don't want you to go hug another guy."

My cheeks light up, "I won't."

"I know you won't but I still want to buy you something," He smiles

"I love you." I kiss him on the cheeks.

"I love you too." He pulls me into a hug.

End of flashback.

I walk out of my room, ready to head to the bakery.

"Hey Will!" Helen asks, "Need a ride?"

"You don't even need to ask," I said as I sit in the front seat.

-

"Hey, Lizzy!" I ask her as I hand her a box of cupcakes, "When's Eli getting Married?"

"This December," She said, "You guys should receive an invitation next week, they just mailed them out."

"Ma was pretty happy about it, she keeps saying no one wants to get married in the winter sucks, and talking about how beautiful winter is." I shrug

"Your Mom is so cool, all the plan she handed to Eli and Bonnie are like my dream wedding." She said.

"Well, good thing Helen's goal is to become a party planner like Ma, if you are lucky enough, you get both of them to plan your wedding." I laugh,

"What about you?" She asks me

"I'll take over the bakery with Alex, I know Tommy wants to get a degree in engineering, Ash wants to get into the business and Adrien wants to get a degree in the medical field. Alex and I are just going to take over the bake when Pa and Uncle Luke retires, which is still going to be a long time." I said, "What about you?"

"Something connects to drawing, I think, I mean, I'm still figuring everything out."

"Well, for you, grade 11 almost ends," I said, "You should start to apply for University."

"Yeah, and you're graduating this year." She smiles, "I'll miss you guys next year."

"Well, you got all the younger kids with you, they're the demon spawn from hell." We laugh.

-

Today is the day we graduate, Nolan can't be back, even though it's his birthday today, but he said that he'll call me tonight since he left on a mission two weeks ago, I'll wish him happy birthday when he calls. The younger Triplets had their farewell last week, and of course that's when Josh and Ellie already broke up, so no dinner for her.

All three of us stand together as Pa and Ma take pictures of us. We pull our sibling in here too

"Okay, we have to head off, or else we'll be late." Ma said

Pa look at us, "Are you crying?" Helen asks

"I just remember when you guys are still little, and suddenly you guys are already adults." Pa sob

All six of us hug him, "Pa, we'll always be your kids." I said

"I know." He wipes his face, "I love you all."

"We love you too," Paris said.

-

We head to the place that's holding the grad, and of course, we're the last one here again.

All of us who's graduating this year are taking a picture, that includes Helen, Tommy, and I, Double L, Triple A's, and Vi.

"Can you believe we're getting graduating?" Helen asks

"Not really," Lilia said

"I'm more surprised that we survive 12 years of school without getting expelled." I said

"Nah, we're nothing compare to our younger siblings." Alex said, "I'm surprised double C didn't get anyone into the hospital this year."

"Guys, it's starting!" Lawrence said as we all head inside,

And then you all know about grads, you listen to a boring long speech and get your diploma.

After ever get our diploma, we still have to wait for all kinds of other award to be handed out, and all kinds of other jazz.

Finally we're dismissed. And the first thing Helen did is to jump on Ethan, and Tommy and Violet kiss.

Alex was talking to Lizzy, Ash and Adri are just teasing him,

Everyone have someone, but Nolan's not here. My hands subconsciously went to the bracelet he gave me when I was twelve, I like to rub the snowflakes charm when I'm thinking.

"Great, finally you guys graduated." Uncle Kyle said, "I finally don't have you all anymore."

"Yeah, so that means you gotta deal with our younger siblings." I smile.

"Oh god." He facepalm, but then he hugs me, "But Seriously, we're all proud of you all."

"Thanks, Uncle Kyle." I said.

"Here." Aunt Bee hands me an evenlope, "Nolan wants us to hand this to you on your graduation day."

"Thanks." I smile.

"Excuse me Sir?" Two soldier show up, "Are you Kyle and Bianca Young?"

"Yes, we are." Kyle said, we all stop breathing when we realized they're soldiers, that can only mean one thing.

"I'm sorry sir, to inform you the death of your son Nolan Mark Young."

I passed out,

This has to be a really bad dream, when I wake up, I'll be fine.