04

"so... what's the deal with winwin," keni asked after she plopped herself down on xiaojun's bed. 

"he-" xiaojun paused, wondering why the girl was so good at making him want to spill everything and answer every little question she asked. he narrowed his eyes, "it's not my place to say.

"but-"

"he's right," winwin was standing in the doorway, "mind your own business."

both xiaojun and winwin give keni a stern look before they exited the room, leaving her alone. that was the first mistake they made. keni hadn't intended to leave the house and try to escape but the thought was planted in her mind after she saw xiaojun's phone lying on the desk. she picked it up and toyed with it before realizing that he didn't have a password. 

she walked across the room to the big window and successfully raised it up. stupid of them not to lock it, she thought and stuck her head out. the drop wasn't too bad and she stood there in front of the window, contemplating whether or not she should leave. 

the boys were inexperienced, mediocre at best in their field. she assumed that they were much better when with the rest of their gang. she were relatively good in her field and that meant that they probably wouldn't be able to track her very efficiently. 

keni took one last look around the room, pocketed the phone and hopped out of the window. she sprinted to the parking lot to find that they had the keys in her car. 

not believing her luck, she hopped in and sped away as quickly as possible back to her hideout.

~

"has anyone seen keni? i want to test her skills," kun yelled from the kitchen.

6 "nos" rang down from the rooms upstairs and kun thought it a bit odd since the girl was supposed to be staying with xiaojun.

a few minutes later xiaojun ran into the room, "has anyone seen my phone?"

kun made eye contact with xiaojun and both of them widen their eyes, "fuck," they both said at the same time.