CHAPTER 39...

As planned chaeyoung took Minyoung to arcade.

Mina enterd her room she found her kids playing video games.

"Please Lia don't shoot me. I am your older brother"

"It doesn't matter and for your kind information you are JUST 4 minutes older then me" Lia smiled and then press the console's button.

"Haha... I won" Lia started jumping

As soon as Jacob saw Mina was standing at the door he ran to his mother and hugged her.

"Eomma your daughter is a cheater"

Then Lia came to Mina and hugged her.

"Eomma you know we can't cheat in these kind of games" Lia protested.

Mina smiled and gatherd a little courage to tell her kids the truth.

Mina gently pull them and make them sit on the bed's edge. She pull a stool and sat infront of them.

"Jacobie Lia Eomma wants to tell you something serious"

"Yes eomma"

"Do you remember I said that I loved a person who I love?" Both twins nodded their heads in unison.

"Yes Eomma... You told us that you love her more then appa. And she was ten thousand times better then appa" Lia said.

"Do you want to know her name?" both kids nodded excitedly specially Lia as she was intrested in love stories.

"Her name was Son Chaeyoung... Minyoung's eomma" Mina said.

Both kids don't know what to say they just nodded.

"Last night me and Minyoung's Eomma had a fight..." Mina paused for a second.
"And we both came to know that we both loves each other but we both always had a bad timing" Mina smiled.

"Uhmm... Jacob and Lia... Is it will be okay if I'll marry... Chaeyoung?" Mina asked.

"Oh! Eomma it would be THE best thing..." Both kids said in unison a large smile pasted on their faces.

"Minyoung hyung will be my brother... "
"And we can eat ice cream and she can love me better then appa" Jacob and Lia said respectively.

"Yes! yes!" Mina nodded with a smile.

'They are kids. Why were you expecting that they'll be angry or something'   Mina mentally face palmed her self.

@MINYOUNG'S FAVORITE CAFÉ

"thanks Eomma I love this place and thank you for arcade to" Minyoung said as he sipped his favourite blueberry milkshake.

"Eomma isn't she Mina aunt?" Chaeyoung nodded without seeing as she knows Mina is going to come here.

She sat beside chaeyoung.

Mina and Chaeyoung exchange glances before Mina nodded.

"Min..." Chaeyoung called.

"Yes eomma"

"I, we have something to tell you"

"Go on Eomma"

"I love a person" she directly said.

"Oh! Is that soo Eomma. Then I'll also have a appa. Who will love me alot. Who will give me gifts on Christmas and I'll have 4 gifts on my birthday 2 by you and 2 by him?" Minyoung excitedly asked.

"Minyoung...what if I say that it's a girl" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina secretly placed her hands on chaeyoung's to comfort her.

"It will be... " Minyoung took a sip from his blueberry milkshake.

It took him only 3 seconds to sip the milkshake and swallow it but in these 2 seconds Mina and chaeyoung's heart was beating soo fast.

"It will be super duper okay" He gave his two thumbs up with a bright smile.

"Just imagine if I have one Eomma who loves me that much then my two Eommas will kill me by their love" Minyoung said like a birthday boy recieveing all the things he want on his birthday.

"Yes... Your 2 Eomma's will love you more then you have ever thought" Mina assured.

"And I have heard that Eomma's love kids more then their fathers. And my friend have 2 Eomma's and he said he is the happiest kid in this world" Minyoung said.

"Eomma I want to meet my other Eomma soon" He added.

Again it's a time of revealing Mina's name.

"Uhmm... Min...  It's your Mina aunt. Is it okay if she'll be your Eomma?"

"Wow! Mina aunt you'll be my second Eomma? That means Jacob and me will be brothers... Yes! thanks Eomma for loving Mina aunt" Jacob said as he get up to throw his empty can in nearby dustbin.

"Yes! Thanks Minyoung's Eomma for loving me" Mina whispers in chaeyoung's ears.

"thanks to you too... Minyoung's Eomma" Chaeyoung answerd back.