CHAPTER 3...

Mina lay on her bed as soon as she close her eyes 'Chaeyoung'   she remembered the diary son's gave her. She sat and lighted her room it's 10 pm her kids are beside her sleeping peacefully. She pulled out chaeyoung's diary which cover was red as strawberry with some yellowish dots on it giving it a full look of strawberry. Mina smiled as soon as she saw it's cover with huge fonts written.

'MY STRAWBERRY'

mina opened first page.

2 July, 2018

As usual on very first day of school I am late. But I don't regret it though haha.
As soon as I enterd I pranked Mr. Kim and get out of the class again. Haha I am soo smart by the way it was dahyun unnie's idea. But I saw 3 new girls in our class. They all are looking pretty but the one with her pierce eyes I found more attractive I don't get a chance to see them cause I left the class as fast as possible. To chill with Dahyun unnie. This was the best part of my day. It's first page of my brand new diary and I decorated it to give it a look like strawberry because I LOVE STRAWBERRIES more then anything. And I decides to write the things I want to either I'll write good things or bad things because it's too lengthy if I write about my whole day. Oh! And yeah! I won a bet with jeongin today... Haha The bet was if Eomma and appa will fight on why did appa left his socks on dinning table or when did he do that. As far as I know Eomma she is gonna scold appa for both but jeongin said he will got scolded because he left but I won it any ways.

~Bye Good night
Strawberry.

As soon as she read chaeyoung's diary she remembers how she saw chaeyoung for the first time.

Flashback

Today is first day of school. Mina, Sana and Momo are new foreign student to make them comfortable in Korean study their school's Principal + CEO Mr. Park decided to make them attend classed with 1998-1999 liners.

It's been 5 minutes since History class started. Mina, Momo and Sana are paying attention to what Mr. Kim is teaching but suddenly their class door slide revealing a short haired girl.

"Sorry sir...  I was late" She said

"Tell me a new thing Ms son. You are ALWAYS late. Go sit at your place" He said chaeyoung bowed and proceeded towards her sit she saw 3 new girls sitting in class but she found the girl with Peirce eyes which is Mina attractive more then them.

As soon as she sat Mr Kim asked her another question.

"By the way miss son where is your another late friend miss Kim?" He asked.

Chaeyoung smile grew eye to eye she looked at tzuyu and pass a smile Tzuyu sighed.

"Oh! Sir how can I do this...  How bad I am" She said and picked her bag.

"I forgot to bring my best friend my best unnie" She said and started coming close to Mr. Kim

"I need to find her... I'll get back as soon as I find her" She said and ran away from class.

"Ms. Son...  Ms. Son..." He keeps on saying chaeyoung's name but she is out of site.

He sighed and continued teaching but his attention was grabbed by 3 new girls who are giving him a questionable look.

"Oh! She...  She is Son Chaeyoung. Naughtiest student in the whole JYP. She is her best friend tzuyu" He said as he pointed towards tzuyu. She ignored and continue to scribble in her book.

"And the other one is Kim Dahyun the one who shares the same braincell as her...  Leta get into the lesson again" He said and continued.

End of flashback

Mina smiled as she remembered chaeyoung's cuteness and meachivious side on that day.

She flipped the page...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so TBH it's case with me we and my friends we always spend our time in washroom as it's huge and have too much of space to spend time by chit chatting and bickering (Thanks to the architecture 😁)

And as soon as the bell will ring one of us will enter the class and if our teacher will not ask us about our other half or you can say best friend we will be over smart.

"Oh! Shit ma'am/sir. She is still in washroom may be she is thinking of skipping the class. I'll get her" I stood up

"Okay come to class soon " That's it.

We exit the class when it started and we enters the class after 10 - 15 minutes and whenever teacher asks what took you soo long then ...

"Sorry ma'am / Sir. She is having girls problem"

Haha lol! You can too do this.

And yes related to story it's going to be a little long and most of the incident or you can say meachives done by chaeyoung will be same as I have experienced.
-------------------------------------------------------------