CHAPTER 5...

4 July, 2018

Today Eomma gave me cookies to give to our new neighbour to develop nice bond between us but guess what? That neighbor's turn out to be Mina unnie? That oh! So cold Mina unnie. I can't understand why is she soo cold towards me. Like I haven't harmed her. And I am sure I will not harm her. She is pretty so why don't she act like a pretty girl beign soft. And second thing why am I always find myself writing about her? Anyways... I like to annoy her she looks pretty and I LOVEEEE to tease her.... And Their's nothing special going on in my life. So for today too

Byee strawberry
~Good night!

Flashback

"Chaeyoung..." Mrs. Son called.

"Neeyyy!" She said boringly.

"We have new neighbor. She is just a girl her parents will shift here after 2 or 3 weeks I have already talked to her she is kind and sweet. Go and give these cookies to her " Mrs. Son said.

"Give them to Jeongin he will give her and maybe she can be his future wife" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"He is at his friend's house so Now gooo" Mrs. Son shooed chaeyoung.

"Yaah! Eomma don't push me I am going"

Chaeyoung knocked door opened by

"UNNIE?"
"YOU?" They both said in unison.

"Don't you have any other thing rather than annoying and stalking me?" Mina asked.

"excuse me miss Myoui please don't give birth to your foolish understandings" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Here...  My mom made these and tell me to give it to you" Chaeyoung said as she opened box of cookies.

"Don't say that sweet lady is your mother" Mina said.

"Yes miss Myoui she is..." chaeryoung said proudly.

"okay! Now give me and go" Mina said.

Chaeyoung took a cookie from the box before handling it to Mina.

"mannerless" Mina mummled.

Chaeyoung heard it and stepped forward she knows Mina will back off she  wrapped her arms around Mina's waist and whispers softly in Mina's ears. Her lips and Mina's ear have less then 1 finger gap.

"A pervert is found to be cause of the sexual harasement in your front house and he is not caught yet. So be careful. If you need me here is my number" Chaeyoung backed off making Mina froze at her spot she took a paper which was between her phone cover and her phone. She put it above cookies box. Mina is still froze.

"Byee! Unnie! Meet you at school" Chaeyoung waved and left.

Mina snapped out of her thoughts.

"What the Fuck... Why my heart started beating tooo fast. Son Chaeyoung...  You ARE A JERK" Mina said as she closed her door.

End of Flashback