CHAPTER 7...

6July, 2018
my heart skipped a beat for the first Time... As soon as our eyes met. I mean it was Mina unnie. Yes! My heart skipped a beat because of her. I forgot to change my shoes in PE period and when I get back to class to change them I found Mina unnie sleeping. To be honest she is looking like a princess
a

nd since she was ignoring me I tried to take this moment as an opportunity and have I mentioned about her smile... Oh! Strawberry her smile is like... Is like an ice cream you'll not get satisfied doesn't matter how much you eat that same with her smile I don't get bored I just want to look at it all my life don't know why? Just want to. But as soon as our eyes met I felt a weird shock in my body. And the thing was just our EYES met. What would happen if our body will meet? Okay! Okay! Son chaeyoung I am shrugging off my pervert thoughts. But I enjoyed my day. I talked with Mina unnie in whole lecture without having a track of time. That's it for today to strawberry.

Byee
~Good night strawberry

Flashback

It's their PE period son chaeyoung and all her other friends are at the basketball court. Chaeyoung was running she already completed 3 laps of the court and her skin is shining like a diamond under the Sun because of sweat around her body.

"SON CHAEYOUNG" Her couch screamed her name.

"What did I do now?" She asked tzuyu, dahyun, Sana and momo who were running laps with her. They just shrugged it.

Chaeyoung ran towards her coach.

"Yes sir"

"Do 5 sit ups and then go and change your shoes. I have told you all 1000 times that your regular school shoes are not allowed to be wore in this rubber court..." Her coach keeps on blabbering until she ran away.

She reached her classroom and found a girl sleeping.

Because of her curiosity she goes near her and sat beside her. It's like she is mesmerised by her beauty.

One mole on her foreheads start, one on bridge of her nose, one above her lips and each and every mole it's making her more and more beautiful.

Suddenly Mina opened her eyes and found chaeyoung sitting in front of her.

Their eyes met. Chaeyoung felt a spark at that time. They don't move their eyes it's like they have drowned in each others eyes, it's like they are talking through them Mina would me lieing if she'll say chaeyoung was not looking cute and hot at the same time. And this starring contest was broke by Mina.

She stood up and gatherd her things but chaeyoung holds her wrist.

"please don't avoid me. I am sorry for earlier" Chaeyoung smiled.

Mina sighed and sat at her seat.

"What do you want?" It's the same old cold tone that Mina speaks with chaeyoung.

"Why are you not on the ground?"

"I don't like to go there"  Mina nonchalantly said.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like too" Mina answerd totally pissed off.

"You should live your life while you are alive unnie. And you know we have a plus point in this age....  We are young and wild. So enjoy life... "

Mina was taken aback. People always find her boring , a nerd and all those stuffs but no one said these words to her. Even SaMo her best friends they always tries to force her to go out with them but still no one was like chaeyoung.

"Unnie... "

"hmm?"

"About yesterday... " Mina looked down. Chaeyoung suddenly holds Mina's hand unintentionally giving Mina 100000 volts spark.

"Don't feel embarrass about it. It's not like oppose of that its just I got shocked a little after hearing that. I totally support you and all those other people but...  I just got shocked. I am sorry. And don't worry I'll not stop to annoy you. I assure you this" Chaeyoung said making Mina giggle.

It's like chaeyoung melted in that smile.

They keep on talking or you can say chaeyoung keeps on saying and Mina was just listening to whatever she was speaking.

Whenever she makes a joke Mina would smile. It's like she is intrested into everything and anything chaeyoung is blabbering. And at last FINALLY chaeyoung convinced Mina to give her number to her. Mina gave her number + kakako talk ID + Instagram ID + Messenger ID... chaeyoung literally begged just for those stuffs. It's like she is unknowingly intrested

End of flashback

=====================================

That basketball thing I wrote was happened with me. My school have 'GOLA'  shoes which do not have a nice grip and my school have 3 basketball rubber courts. And that day I was soooo busy starring and you can say sooooo whipped for my crush that I forgot to change my shoe...  And as soon as my coach noticed it he was like...

"SHARMA JII... IDHAAR AAO"
(Sharma = my last name, Jii = it's use to show respect towards old people who are probably in their 30's and you are younger then them...  Idhaar aao = come here)

And then he make me do 10 push ups and then didn't let me touch the ball and prohibited my entry in court for 2 days.

Anyways...

It's 00:27 that means today is one of my favorite festival 'RAKHI'  I am sorry If I'll not update any chapter today cause all of my brothers are coming to my house tommorow soo yeah! I am sorry for that in advance... 😁

By The Way about Rakhi

RAKHI= it's an Indian festival. In that a fancy thread (Rakhi) is tied on a boy/men wrist by their sister. It shows that no matter what your brother will protect you and the rakhi you are tieing on his wrist is your love who will protect him... And a special thing about this festival is all brothers have to give a gift to their sisters...... That's the main reason I love it...

=====================================