CHAPTER 17...

Chaeyoung again keeps on saying things. And Mina quietly listening so whatever she is saying.

"I have a question?" Mina intruppted

"Of course ask Unnie"

"I have never heard your mother, your dad neither your brother speaking THAT much. How can you speak this much? Is your mouth hurt after speaking this much?" Mina chuckled.

"Ha-ha unnie so funny"  she sarcastically replied.

Chaeyoung unknowingly met Mina's eyes who were already on her.

"You look beautiful unnie" She said as she put Mina's hair behind her ear. Mina blushed with sudden skinship.

"T-Thanks"

Chaeyoung softly turn her gaze on Mina's lips.

"You know you can do whatever you want" Mina said.

"I know you know what I want and I think you are beign stubborn now" Chaeyoung smiled as she shifted her gaze in Mina's eyes

"I know... But just for you" Mina said making chaeyoung blush.

Mina started decreasing the gap and slowly letting their lips connect.

Mina cupped chaeyoung's cheeks and sucked her lips ever so gently.

Chaeyoung wants to wrap her hands around Mina's waist but Mina have her backpack so she can't.

Instead she just put her hands on Mina's hand. Mina smiled between their kiss as she felt what chaeyoung wants.

They broke the kiss. Having an eye contact for almost 1 minute they both looked at front with a blushing face.

"Unnie..."
"hmm? "
"I have to tell you something"
"Go on"
"Actually--" Chaeyoung was cut off by sound of honk.

"Chaeyoung - Mina get in fast" It was chaeyoung's mom in her car. Here to pick them up.

They both exchange glances and get in the car.

As soon as they reached house. Without even saying a word the ride was silent which is shocking for Mrs. Son.

Chaeyoung didn't utter a word. In the whole ride.

"Byee Mina. Take care say hi to your eomma" Mrs. Son said as she waved her hand.

Mina smiles and nodded.

Chaeyoung head is down and Mina didn't dare to look at chaeyoung.